2005 BMW M3 Consumer Review: Germans got this one right!

2005 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Germans got this one right!
By M3 Lover 4 Life on

2005 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third BMW and 2nd M3. I got it with the lumbar back support (life saver for tall guys like me) With factory bluetooth option. This car will never be sold. If you want a little more kick try installing a K&N cold air induction it will kick up another 20 ft lbs of torque. I also upgraded to the Iridium plugs, great addition. I looked at the 2009 convertible and with the top down you cannot use the trunk, so this baby is mine for years to come No better car in the world for the $ !!!

Look and performance. If you stay ahead of the service program on this car it is very affordable to keep it running perfectly. Little upgrades like cold air induction and upgrading your plugs with help with this.

I installed a Dice Electronics Ipod integration system so that I can play my Ipod through the factory stereo controls. On the new model M3's they have already done this.