2005 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
BMW M3
By cemeryii on 04/14/05 10:57 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Amazing performance, engine and supspension tuning come close to pure magic. Agressive styling make it best looking Bimmer out there, upgraded seats are fabulous, can fit to any torso. Exhaust sound is raspy, goofy sounding. Ride at low speed is busy, jiggly, smooths out as speed increases. A scalpel in a world of axes, makes you smile every time you drive.

The Ultimate Practical Car
By SHS on 04/12/05 21:07 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Moved from the 323 to the 330 to the M3. There is no better all around car that can get you through all seasons with style and performance, lets you drop the top and also carry two kids with you in the back seat. Resale value is excellent, and BMW service is unbeatable.

2005 BMW M4
By The M3 Kid on 04/06/05 18:20 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is by far the best performance car for the money...333 HP and if put a Dinan kit, although why would you, then you have even more power. Corners great, ride is like riding on air and the power is exhilirating...nothing like an M car...The M3 is truly a thrilling car to drive!

M3 after 15k miles!
By Mike on 04/05/05 00:15 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is SOLID, QUICK, and confidence inspiring. It is like the 3 series on steroids. Every aspect is substantially better!

The almost perfect car
By dave thompson on 04/04/05 11:46 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My 2004 M3 is a blast to drive, and gets appreciative looks from all walks of life. The smooth, hard-pulling I-6 engine, best-in-class suspension and aggresive styling are all worth the price of entry. The only gripes I have are the hard to view and hard to operate nav system, the fact that satellite radio is NOT an option in the top of the line nav-equipped models, top top-of-the-line Harmon Karden stereo is a joke, and a persistent short in the steering wheel radio controls.Power, cornering, driver's appeal and a sort of useable back seat. Plus, all its competitors list for thousands more. In fact, I have my name on the list for the new V-8 version coming in 2007.

Iron Fist in a velvet glove
By Paul on 03/15/05 13:52 PM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

After owning eight previous BMW's, I can honestly say this is my favorite. This car is probably too much for the street in most instances, but don't let that stop you from picking one up. Maintaing one of these cars is a bit more expensive (namely the high end tires), but with the maintenance programs that BMW now offers on their new vehicles this is less of an issue. Very quick, amazing handling, and probably the best brakes ever put into a production vehicle add up to a whole lot of fun every time you drive it. In the immortal words of Ferris Bueller "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up".

My dream car...
By Tommy Newsom on 03/03/05 18:57 PM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I waited over 20 years to purchase a true sports car and had my sights on a Corvette convertible. However, before buying the Corvette I searched all my options and fell in love with the BMW M3 Convertible. I had to have it and I got it!This car is incredible and I am so happy I purchased it!

Speed is Your Friend
By merlin on 02/25/05 13:55 PM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car loves to be driven. It is the best mix of true performance and luxury. The car drives better at 100 mph vs 55 mph. The handling and acceleration of the car is unparalleled by any other car that is this practical and at the same time so precise. The interior comfort is awsome and inviting to any lovely that you would want to meet. The accolades are numerous and voluntary. There are no highway or street venues that this car can't conquer. The exterior styling is classic and inviting while the car looks as tough on the road as it performs in the curves.

Uber-car
By docO on 02/13/05 18:24 PM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Aside from a few knick-knacks that have fallen apart and were quickly replaced by my dealer and the poor stock stereo, this car is amazing. Perfect for anyone who appreciates and loves to drive with precision, class and style at any speed. I am too often tempted to drive faster as the revs increase. When not in snow, it is a pleasure. Now my problem is paying off the lawyer and fines for my 125mph in a 55!

Steve's Review
By swaxmd on 02/13/05 10:38 AM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Third M3 convertible I have owned. This is the best of the bunch. No problems at all in the first 6 months. Less rattles and electronic glitches than my 2002 M3. SMG works well once you get used to it. I highly recommend this car.