2005 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (32 reviews )
Great performing coupe
By mminor on 01/11/06 20:58 PM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The past year with my M3 has been a fantastic experience. I special ordered my car to have the options I wanted, and I highly recommend the process - it only takes 6-8 weeks. Fantastic overall performance, comfortable, and relatively economical, the M3 is the ultimate driving machine (for me anyway!). Reliability has been great, almost 10,000 miles so far and zero problems. The build quality and quality of components is first rate. Included maintenance for the first 4 years/50k is a real $$ saver.

Very fast Love Corners!!!
By Rev king on 12/05/05 02:10 AM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I got my M3 with competition pack. and I am in love. Build quality is good but not overly amazing. If you get an M3 do yourself a favor and get six-speed, my friends SMG is sluggish and real drivers know it just can never compare to the manual Trans. Real fast takes most other cars with ease, not close to an AMG but without the $100K price tag the M3 can put anything else on all 4's

is the m3 worth buying?
By adam on 11/02/05 07:14 AM (PST)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

It has been the best car I have ever had, not only does it perform like a super car, it has 4 seats. The reason why it astonishes me is that other rivals who have built a car in the past two years haven't come close to matching the performance and the frill of it. Just remember this is over 5 years old. And its soon to be replaced by a new model in 2007, I cant wait!

M3 Coupe Competion Package
By Competition on 09/25/05 09:31 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is it! With the AC Schnitzer Sports Exhaust, Chrome Wheels and Aluminum floor mats, well it is the BOMB! How fast can you go!

Another Winner
By Mike on 07/05/05 22:46 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 7th BMW, and by far the best overall. The M3 has it all -- looks, handling, acceleration, and a connection with the driver that no other car in its price range can match. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants it all.

Speed is your Friend
By Merlin on 05/13/05 11:17 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car has surpassed all my expectations. It is quick, agile, nimble, powerful. It will surpass any challenges the streets of the US have to offer while beating most other cars on the road, but the M3 does it with confidence and a breath taking design that everyone compliments.

An amazing vehicle
By M3HDC on 05/12/05 12:35 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Exotic car performance from the inline 6, sophisticated interior design and comfort, and sharp, intelligent lines and curb appeal, make the M3 one of the best cars out there in any price range.

2005 M3 with Competition Package
By Meredith on 05/01/05 17:15 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car has impressed me in every detail and option. I ordered it basically fully loaded, and I am thrilled with the Competition Package. The only setback I have to the CP is the removal of Cruise Control due to the special steering wheel. However, the car handles extremely well, and has very fast acceleration, so who needs cruise control anyway. The seats and interior are perfectly designed, and the exterior is remarkably sharp. Definitely a head turner!

BMW M3
By cemeryii on 04/14/05 10:57 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Amazing performance, engine and supspension tuning come close to pure magic. Agressive styling make it best looking Bimmer out there, upgraded seats are fabulous, can fit to any torso. Exhaust sound is raspy, goofy sounding. Ride at low speed is busy, jiggly, smooths out as speed increases. A scalpel in a world of axes, makes you smile every time you drive.

2005 BMW M4
By The M3 Kid on 04/06/05 18:20 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is by far the best performance car for the money...333 HP and if put a Dinan kit, although why would you, then you have even more power. Corners great, ride is like riding on air and the power is exhilirating...nothing like an M car...The M3 is truly a thrilling car to drive!