The Ultimate driving machine
By wa6lie on
2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
It is hard to put into words about the magical smiles my '04 M3 makes on my face! You need to be the screaming passengers or a gutsy driver to take advantage of what this car delivers! FUN!!. The SMG takes time to learn, but I have a blast at Laguna Seca Raceway! I will have to refer people to the customer M3 reviews seen here to explain what I have to say about my M3! By far the best scariest time in total control! The most fun you can have with your pants on! I have done only 4 mods to my M3. Racing bushings for suspension, -1 degree camber for handling, Cool Carbon brake pads for the track, and K&N air filter. Stock other than that. Can't wait to drive! You have to pry me out of the seat!
Favorite Features
The whole package is well engineered! My wife loves the heated seats, and the business radio, Harmon Kardon stereo system ROCKS! Nice to cruise at 80 mph with the A/C on with AC/DC getting 24 mpg!
Suggested Improvements
SMGII failures due to electrical gremlins and the hydraulic clutch heat sensor placement giving high heat temps in stop and go traffic that leads to the SMG failure cog to lite up. This can be a safety issue!