2004 BMW M3 Consumer Review: My Ultimate Driving Machine

2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

My Ultimate Driving Machine
By FLPNOUT on

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is TRUELY the "Ultimate Driving Machine"! This is my 3rd BMW and by far the best when it comes to performance and excitement. Everytime I drive my M3, it makes me feel like a kid again with a new toy that never gets old. I went from a BMW 330CI to Nissan 350Z roadster and found my self missing a BMW. Therefore I sold the Nissan Z and went for a 2004 M3 convertible. I just love the performance handling and comfort that comes in a BMW unlike a Nissan 350 Z where you just get performance and NO comfort and amenities. As far as the lady that posted the review on 8/24/04 "An expensive disappointment", she should not be driving an M3 that she obviously can't handle the power and SMG.

Navigation, Hardtop, 6 Speed Manual transmission, performance handling, 19" rims, and the beauty of this car with the top down, up, or with the optional hardtop. Due to the weight of the optional hardtop, it makes the convertible feel like a coupe with a softer ride on the suspension.

Better gas mileage could always be better, but then again, this is a Performance Vehicle not a hybrid. What do you expect?!