2004 BMW M3 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - My Ultimate Driving Machine

2004 BMW M3 Convertible - Consumer Review

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My Ultimate Driving Machine
By FLPNOUT on

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is TRUELY the "Ultimate Driving Machine"! This is my 3rd BMW and by far the best when it comes to performance and excitement. Everytime I drive my M3, it makes me feel like a kid again with a new toy that never gets old. I went from a BMW 330CI to Nissan 350Z roadster and found my self missing a BMW. Therefore I sold the Nissan Z and went for a 2004 M3 convertible. I just love the performance handling and comfort that comes in a BMW unlike a Nissan 350 Z where you just get performance and NO comfort and amenities. As far as the lady that posted the review on 8/24/04 "An expensive disappointment", she should not be driving an M3 that she obviously can't handle the power and SMG.

Favorite Features

Navigation, Hardtop, 6 Speed Manual transmission, performance handling, 19" rims, and the beauty of this car with the top down, up, or with the optional hardtop. Due to the weight of the optional hardtop, it makes the convertible feel like a coupe with a softer ride on the suspension.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage could always be better, but then again, this is a Performance Vehicle not a hybrid. What do you expect?!