I (Heart) My M3
By Slinksterfeline on
2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
Aside from having to wait close to a year to get my hands on the exact M3 I wanted, the men at the dealership treating me like a naive little girl, all the while failing to know as much about the car as I did & my M3's cute little habit of sometimes acting like a newly saddled bronco (i.e., BUCKING), I adore this car. I love the SMG & once you get in sync with it you'll be able to drive right through the random/periodic bucking (..I saw from an earlier review that I'm not alone with the bucking, good to know), heck, I look at it as a nifty little challenge, Like racing a thoroughbred, it's worth any mild troubles to be able to fly with ease, style & grace.
Favorite Features
The exterior's elegant, sexy & reminds me of a shark, a super fast Carbon Metallic Shark. The shift paddles are brilliant. The seats are practically molded to my body, I mean honestly there's nothing to dislike about the car. Though, other drivers seem to have issues with my M3...
Suggested Improvements
Okay, maybe the bucking, but now that I know it can happen, I'm ready & it's kinda fun. The interior isn't built to haul kids around (luckily, I don't have any & even if I did, they wouldn't be allowed in my baby) but it fits me & 1 person nicely. An anti-cop shield would be nice too.