2004 BMW M3 Consumer Review: amazing car

2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

amazing car
By BMWjay on

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is the absolute best car I have ever owned. This car is so much fun you will be thinking of excuses to drive it. I was sold the second i let the clutch off the floor. This car will take turns at speeds you could never imagine and will accelerate at insanly fast speeds. I will warn that this car is nto for everyone though and it is alot of car to be driving and if you are not completely confident that you are a very good driver I would not suggest buying this car. I am definatly going to got another one when I can maybe even an M5 if they are back in production stateside when I need a new car.

My favorite things about this car have to be the performance. Sometimes it is better to buy store brand but sometimes it is better to buy name brand and if you want performance BMW m3 is the way to go. The car is also surprisingly comfortable for being so performance oriented.

I understand that this is a sports car but if I want to take some friends for a ride I would like to be able to fit more than one other adult in without everone being too cramped to move. The car also sucks gas even when shifting at lower RPM's so I usually just ride gears very high.