2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
TOPLESS M3 IS FUN!!!
By macdbmw on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the 02 M3 cabroilet for just about a year. I traded a Porsche Boxter S. This is a far superior car - No contest. It is abetter & less expensive 911 cabroilet with more room, the same or better performance and SMG, which Porsche does not even offer. I have the 19" wheels but would get the 18" wheels if I had it to do over for the ride.

BMW Leaves me in limbo
By D Maher on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle had a vibration in the front end since the day I took delivery. 18 months later with 50+ days in the shop during that time they could not diagnose & fix the problem. The dealer and the manufacture walked away stating they could not test drive the vehicle over the speed limit. The problem existed at 120 kms/hr and up. My point is........you better hope you get a good BMW otherwise your not going to get satisfaction front your dealer. This was my first & last BMW.

BMW M-3
By Steven Grant on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in a 2000 BMW 328ci and even though this is an expensive car it is well worth it. It's resale value is better,handling is better, performance is much superior and there are very few around. It is more demanding to drive around the city but give the driver some serious grins when it is allowed to stretch it's legs. Life is short, why not get something exotic that has value.

Does it get any better than this?
By bmwsloy on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This has been my dream car for the last 10 years. After ordering my 2003.5, I'm happy to say it's even better than I hoped for. It's just an amazing piece of engineering that excites you just looking at in the garage. On the road, it absolutely blows your mind!

M Power yourself !!!!!!!!
By M3man on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent car!!! The handling at high speeds on curves is THE BEST of any car I have driven to date. If you get the hardtop option like I did, you will have a car that is a coupe, convertible, and sports car, all in one!!! I love the SMG transmission, it allows you to drive in either automatic or manual modes (the manual mode is much more fun). The fuel economy isn't all that bad. If you drive it carefully on the highway, you can get a little more than 24 mpg, not too bad for a sports car. I wish it had a bigger fuel tank because I don't like filling it up too many times, but oh well the driving experience more than makes up for this.

BMW M3 Convertible-1 year later
By woolen on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have now had my convertible m3 for 1 year and enyoyed it tremendously. The summer was spectacular and the winter was definately enjoyable with winter tires.

Exotic Car?
By Victor L. on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

With 333 HP, the BMW M3 owns the stage. The beautiful SMG(Sequential Manual Gearbox) helped alot,'cus when I drive up the mountain roads, I don't have to worry about stepping on the clutch, in other words the SMG makes the Gear-up like automatic, but you could juice up the power like Stake-Shift. It is a very nice and romantic car to drive on,especially passing by mountain sides. The only downs of this car is the fuel economy, if it could be like a camry's fuel economy then that would be great. But who gives, the car is alreay great enough to let you forget about the fuel economy. I recommend this car to those who wants to have a blast of their lifetime.

2004 BMW M3
By PooK!e on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

It's been about 6 months since I made that downpayment for my 04' M3. On September, my dealer called me to pick up my ride. Oh my god... Silver Metallic... Fully Loaded... I'll never forget that day I picked up my car from the dealer... No one dares to go ahead of you on the road. One of the police officer rolled down their window to shout "Nice Car you got there~!"

Fun car
By vincej on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a sensible, fun car.

What's not to like??
By jeffnnj on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My favorite car by far so far!!