Used 2004 BMW M3 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Bmw M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:

Whoaaaa
By JYPE

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

THe best car I have ever driven. I had a 325i and compared to the M3, let's just say whoaa.

Exceptional
By atl04m3

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW and this one is by far the best of all. I would compare it to a gocart with doors. Fun to drive, but safe and comfortable with all of the creature comforts like navigation, heated nappa leather seats, and sunroof. This car is a bargain that seats 4!

Favorite Features

Navigation is a must, 19" wheels give a killer look!

Suggested Improvements

Exhaust wine has to go. I paid $1000 bucks for the UUC RaspX midpipes to eliminate the rasp note.

An expensive disappointment
By elizabeth bonan

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excited, I turned the ignition in my carbon metallic black on black, loaded M3.After a long test drive, I was ready for all the performance and style.Behind the wheel, the thrill turned to FEAR OF STOPPING. Taking off at a light, from 1st to 2nd to 3rd gear the car morphed into Linda Blair in the excorcist. I don't mean the hesitation as SMG mimicks manual. The car bucked hard until I depressed the accelerator as behind me cars honked and screeched to avoid colliding. This still occurs randomly, with different drivers, in all drivelogic programs. BMW claims that this is normal for SMG. If so, the M3 is unsafe to drive in normal traffic.

Suggested Improvements

Lighted mirrors in case a guy gets a lash in his eye.

ultimate driving machine
By Jared/mpower

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The 2004 M3 is one of the fines pefrormance automobiles on the market. Its high reving engine and SMG gearbox make you feel like your in a formula one racecar. Who can deni its 19in chrome alloy wheal, dual exaust, m sigrature grills and its low aggressive front grill. However, I'd like to see a change in the interrior in the next few years. The car does have some mild understear and feels heavy to drive. But other than that I strongly recemend this car to any one who seeks performance, agality, and abality becase the m3 is able to do any thing you want it to.

Favorite Features

SMG gear box with 11 adjustable aggressive levels , 19in alloy wheals, 4 chrome exaust tips, M signature grill, powerfull inline 6 motor

Suggested Improvements

interrior seem boring, mild understear,

Must buy the M3!
By Stevenj

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is truly amazing!! I was looking for a sports car that was a convertable and this is even more than that. This car is so much fun to drive this is the real definition of a sports car.

Favorite Features

The sports stick is awesome it is a true sports car.

Suggested Improvements

None, this car is amazing.