2004 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (67 reviews )
On top to saty
By JBl Person on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Class, Performance, comfort, great looks..you have it here. Its so fun slapping around Mustangs & Firebirds/Camaro's like little gnats. HAAAAAA !! this car tends to eat V8's for breakfast, lunch & dinner !!

Lorenzo's Beast
By Lorenzo262NY on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Car is amazing as described in Auto write ups. Have a Dinan stage one chip and car beahves even "beastier"

Great Car
By bobfadjr on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Phenomenal appeal, inside and out. Fun to just go out and drive

M3 First year ownership
By gustafson on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Flawless performance, very reliable. Winters requires special tires, Dunlop wintersportM2/M3 are great. Car has a very stiff supension; You will not like it on Midwestern roads, but on good pavement its flawless. Car needs a different muffler system; It has a raspy sound under full throttle, could use the M5 unit. Nothing has gone wrong with car up to now. Recommend a careful break-in period; Many have ignored this and found out that it can result in problems at high RPMS.If you need something to motivate you and puts a smile on your face every day this car is it. Fear no challenges from anything on the road, the M3 will never dissapoint!

excellent sports car
By scanbek on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Great car. Also owned 1998 bmw m3. This one is much better. SMG is also a great option. 19 inch wheels are also great but changing tires are costly.

BMW Leaves me in limbo
By D Maher on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle had a vibration in the front end since the day I took delivery. 18 months later with 50+ days in the shop during that time they could not diagnose & fix the problem. The dealer and the manufacture walked away stating they could not test drive the vehicle over the speed limit. The problem existed at 120 kms/hr and up. My point is........you better hope you get a good BMW otherwise your not going to get satisfaction front your dealer. This was my first & last BMW.

BMW M-3
By Steven Grant on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in a 2000 BMW 328ci and even though this is an expensive car it is well worth it. It's resale value is better,handling is better, performance is much superior and there are very few around. It is more demanding to drive around the city but give the driver some serious grins when it is allowed to stretch it's legs. Life is short, why not get something exotic that has value.

Does it get any better than this?
By bmwsloy on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This has been my dream car for the last 10 years. After ordering my 2003.5, I'm happy to say it's even better than I hoped for. It's just an amazing piece of engineering that excites you just looking at in the garage. On the road, it absolutely blows your mind!

Exotic Car?
By Victor L. on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

With 333 HP, the BMW M3 owns the stage. The beautiful SMG(Sequential Manual Gearbox) helped alot,'cus when I drive up the mountain roads, I don't have to worry about stepping on the clutch, in other words the SMG makes the Gear-up like automatic, but you could juice up the power like Stake-Shift. It is a very nice and romantic car to drive on,especially passing by mountain sides. The only downs of this car is the fuel economy, if it could be like a camry's fuel economy then that would be great. But who gives, the car is alreay great enough to let you forget about the fuel economy. I recommend this car to those who wants to have a blast of their lifetime.

2004 BMW M3
By PooK!e on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

It's been about 6 months since I made that downpayment for my 04' M3. On September, my dealer called me to pick up my ride. Oh my god... Silver Metallic... Fully Loaded... I'll never forget that day I picked up my car from the dealer... No one dares to go ahead of you on the road. One of the police officer rolled down their window to shout "Nice Car you got there~!"