2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
NY Monster
By Lorenzo on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Car is in the superlatives - not your regular garden vareity 3 series. Other cars (Mercedes C32 & E55 AMGs, Audi S4, RS6, Subaru WRX, Mitsu Lancer Evos) want to race me unprovoked. Can they just leave me alone?

Get one before the style changes!!
By jayvoto on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Wonderful Auto, I have the 6 speed with all the fixings. Nav,Harmon,Backup sensors ect. Need to purchase new winter tires (toyo) and rims to cope with New England weather. Preformed well after the new equipment.

Unbelievable Car
By Jahon on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have had bad luck as of a deer and rims being stolen, other than that I adore my M3. It is the most fun and sexiest car I have ever had. I would reccomend this car over any.

Great car...Many problems!
By G- on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For starters this M3 is my 5th beemer and my 2nd M3..At delevery many things were wrong...All taking up to a year and a half to get under control...Here is my list, New clutch not from abuse! the car refused to go into first gear... Front end and noise problems...The car sounded like it was draging chicken wire underneath...At 10.ooo miles the differential was replaced twice...around the same time the car refused to recieve gas something was wrong with a senseor on the gas tank...also the cars locks often lock me in the car so I have had to climb out the window.."Han's" and his factory staff were not out partying the night before they made my 3

BMW's Beast
By Long Island NY on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Ive had this car for a year now....Still excites me to drive like the first day i got her. You cannot buy a better GT until you go over 100k.

You'll never fall asleep at this wheel
By Jackster on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

You've never driven a car this responsive. Found myself on the highway yesterday and thought I was doing about 65 mph, looked down, and the speedometer was at 90. That's not to say it's a smooth ride -- you feel the road. The SMG takes a little getting used to -- I thought I would be using the paddles more, but I find myself usually driving in automatic. Even in automatic mode, it still drives more like a manual. It's very quick. Corners like a dream. I got the Sirrius satellite radio installed, which is nice, but it puts a funny looking lump of plastic on the back of the car. The car does seem to guzzle gas, but you find yourself not caring.

The Best Overall
By SRY on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

As a previous owner of BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, & Porsche, the BMW M-3 is the best combination of performance and comfort I've ever driven. And, it's roomy enough for 4 adults.

bmw m3
By bmoore on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

i love the way my m3 handles, and really fast.

It's an M3. What more needs to be said?
By jonb on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Perfection. Only thing that remains to be seen is if the new M4 with the v8 can top this one.

M3 2004
By jj_annon on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Power available if you can use all of it. Handling is superb. Best sports sedan available.