2004 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (67 reviews )
It's an M3. What more needs to be said?
By jonb on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Perfection. Only thing that remains to be seen is if the new M4 with the v8 can top this one.

2003 M3 SMGII
By DShiver on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Outstanding performance car. Already has clocked a 4.22 0-60 time using the launch control software that the SMG equipped car comes with. That was with rear tires that could use replacing (Micheline Pilot Sports). Computer was a Passport G Timer. Should be able to break the 4.0 sec barrier when the tires are replaced with Micheline Pilot Sports PS2's this summer. This is a pure performance vehicle. Anyone looking for a Lexus ride/handling best look for a Lexus or some other mush mouse.

amazing car
By BMWjay on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is the absolute best car I have ever owned. This car is so much fun you will be thinking of excuses to drive it. I was sold the second i let the clutch off the floor. This car will take turns at speeds you could never imagine and will accelerate at insanly fast speeds. I will warn that this car is nto for everyone though and it is alot of car to be driving and if you are not completely confident that you are a very good driver I would not suggest buying this car. I am definatly going to got another one when I can maybe even an M5 if they are back in production stateside when I need a new car.

Duh
By PhoenixM3 on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Super car performance that with room for 5. Incredible performance from a normally aspirated motor.

SOLD on M3
By CombsCP on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The ideal sports coupe. Sports car and basic transportation is a single package...

M Drei
By mj2 on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Best Sports car for the Money. Carries Four adults comfortably. Decent Cargo room as well. Did I mention it goes like stink. Very detailed break in Period w/Engine and drivetrain. Must follow this to the letter. After 1200 mi. let it rip to the 8000 RPM Redline. Car doesn't stand out from the crowd that much, a boon to some and not to others. Sucks down gas like a drunken sailor, but who cares this is a sports machine, you'll be driving like Montoya in No time!!!

the best
By g-lum on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

i've never owned a car that i couldn't get enough of. i drive my car sometimes where no where to go. it is the best car i have ever driven

omg!
By Achnonen on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Oh where to start? This is the second M3 I've owned, the first being a '99 e36 coupe. This e46 m3 is the most amazing machine I've ever driven! I'm sure my next car will be an M3 as well...and possibly the one after that! When driving this car, everyday is as exciting as the first! -ST

you
By jimo on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

great car to drive any time. Best car built end of story. It needs a bit more power to keep up with supercars.

Can't wait to drive it
By X-Man on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Everytime you sit in the seat...you can't wait it hit it and zoom to full speed. When I am out of town and driving some rental...I can't wait to get back into the seat of my M.