2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
Fast & Furious
By stax on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is able to destroy anything on the road. I first got it and put some performane parts on it for more of a grunt sound when hitting the accelerator. The simplest thing as exhaust system yielded approx. 30 hp and 15 ft-lbs. I love this car.

my m3
By maxinemegillah on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Nice car--I used to have the 4-door e- body--there are advantages to that for passengers. Nice ride & handling

Owner after 1500 miles
By gdurkee on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For serious drivers. Just wants to be set free. You'll never get to 100 easier, but still with a comfortable and enjoyable ride. Much has been said about it's power & acceleration, but the nadling is phenomenal.

MMM
By Stavri on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

outstanding car. Porsche like performance for alot less money.

Dream Car
By ragman22 on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a Mustang COBRA, and can't believe how superior this car performs. This is even more amazing given the 23 MPG that I've experienced The fit and finish is excellent. I know I've been hit by other car doors in crowded lots, but you can't tell. Its hard to stop to fill the tank without getting compliments. Great car.

M3 convertible rocks!!!!!
By vegasstyle on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The handling and power is exhilarating!!!!! This is my fourth BMW and it is amazing!!!!!

Hands Down the Best riding convertible
By REV on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Without a doubt, the best riding car whether the top is up or down. I have owned and test drove a number of different convertibles (SC430, CLK500, Mustang GT, Volvo C70), and this one clearly stands out. There's nothing like having a bad day at work, and at the end of the day, getting into the M and cruising home. It turns any day into a smile. The radio kicks butt too. Just as good if not better than the Mark Levinson system (lexus).

a blast to drive
By 2002m3cab on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have noe had my car for two years and it seems to grow more and more on me. I have rarely kept a car two years and not become bored with it, but with this car I can not wait to get out with the top down and let it go. The only areas that I would say I am unhappy with are the exhaust sound, and the upgraded radio.

Best car ever
By Pants on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this is the best convertible ever!!! i got a 2002 convertible with every option except the smg, but i'm fine with the stick.

King of the road..no doubt
By Jimmy Kerfkouk on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am so wowed by the shear performance ! This baby is way faster than all my old muscle cars, even would blow out my old Z-28..actually the M3 would hand its A$$ to the Z28. Not to mention from a cornering perspective, the only thing close is the Porsche 911.