2004 BMW M3 Coupe Consumer Reviews 3

2004 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (67 reviews )
I (Heart) My M3
By Slinksterfeline on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Aside from having to wait close to a year to get my hands on the exact M3 I wanted, the men at the dealership treating me like a naive little girl, all the while failing to know as much about the car as I did & my M3's cute little habit of sometimes acting like a newly saddled bronco (i.e., BUCKING), I adore this car. I love the SMG & once you get in sync with it you'll be able to drive right through the random/periodic bucking (..I saw from an earlier review that I'm not alone with the bucking, good to know), heck, I look at it as a nifty little challenge, Like racing a thoroughbred, it's worth any mild troubles to be able to fly with ease, style & grace.

Whoaaaa
By JYPE on 09/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

THe best car I have ever driven. I had a 325i and compared to the M3, let's just say whoaa.

Exceptional
By atl04m3 on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW and this one is by far the best of all. I would compare it to a gocart with doors. Fun to drive, but safe and comfortable with all of the creature comforts like navigation, heated nappa leather seats, and sunroof. This car is a bargain that seats 4!

As good as they say!
By smg4ggg on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

SMG adds a new dimension to driving. This is the most balanced high performance car I have owned though my 2001 E39 M5 was more refined. The new V-8 E90 M3 has a hard act to follow.

good wine
By ANDREW on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For the 1st six months I just loved all the sutle qualities that I keeped on discovering.It was a journey of discovery & appreciation.

Best of the New BMW's
By wkend on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I find reasons to drive this car! Only 600 miles so far, so still in the "break in" period. Typical BMW quality, but this thing is a rocket. The car is simply made to be driven fast. Only complaint is why on earth BMW would build a $60,000 car and make the alarm system, garage door opener and 6 disc CD changer an "option....??" But that's a small price to pay for a great handling, truly fun car.

bimmer for me!
By cslvmi on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

An excellent car! Totally fun to drive. Confidence and agillity are superb. Love sport mode. I make excuses to take it for a spin all the time.

Fast & Furious
By stax on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is able to destroy anything on the road. I first got it and put some performane parts on it for more of a grunt sound when hitting the accelerator. The simplest thing as exhaust system yielded approx. 30 hp and 15 ft-lbs. I love this car.

my m3
By maxinemegillah on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Nice car--I used to have the 4-door e- body--there are advantages to that for passengers. Nice ride & handling

Owner after 1500 miles
By gdurkee on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For serious drivers. Just wants to be set free. You'll never get to 100 easier, but still with a comfortable and enjoyable ride. Much has been said about it's power & acceleration, but the nadling is phenomenal.