2004 BMW M3 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (32 reviews )
BMW M3 Cab
By gary picco on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fun car to drive best for the $

The New BMW Owner
By Vartkes on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I don't have it yet

WOW
By GR on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

One of the most powerful convertible cars next to a Ferrari. Gets looks from passers by.

My Favorite
By oviviera on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Never been more happy with a car. I love it!!!

Hang On
By Happy in St. Louie on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Shear fun to drive. Can't beat a rag- top in the summer and its not too loud with the top up any other time of year. Definitely get the 19" wheels for grip! I bought 18" radials for winter and drive it all year round without much problem but I have the most fun with the "summer" tires. I get thumbs-up and stares everywhere I go and the car isn't really rare to see. The back seat is actually usable and I drive the kids to school often. I have owned 6 BMWs (4 different models) and this is the most fun of all!

TOPLESS M3 IS FUN!!!
By macdbmw on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the 02 M3 cabroilet for just about a year. I traded a Porsche Boxter S. This is a far superior car - No contest. It is abetter & less expensive 911 cabroilet with more room, the same or better performance and SMG, which Porsche does not even offer. I have the 19" wheels but would get the 18" wheels if I had it to do over for the ride.

M Power yourself !!!!!!!!
By M3man on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent car!!! The handling at high speeds on curves is THE BEST of any car I have driven to date. If you get the hardtop option like I did, you will have a car that is a coupe, convertible, and sports car, all in one!!! I love the SMG transmission, it allows you to drive in either automatic or manual modes (the manual mode is much more fun). The fuel economy isn't all that bad. If you drive it carefully on the highway, you can get a little more than 24 mpg, not too bad for a sports car. I wish it had a bigger fuel tank because I don't like filling it up too many times, but oh well the driving experience more than makes up for this.

BMW M3 Convertible-1 year later
By woolen on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have now had my convertible m3 for 1 year and enyoyed it tremendously. The summer was spectacular and the winter was definately enjoyable with winter tires.

m3 SMG convert-ible
By vino on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

originally suspicious of smg, but it is a fantastic innovation. I am glad I got it.

m3 conv
By gml on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

vey fast, quick, beutiful, great sound, great color - phoenix yellow, smg is amazzing