2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
close to perfect
By forum154 on 11/15/04 12:17 PM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

If you are thinking about getting a Bmw M3 i believe you are thinking with inteligence. 0-60 in 4.8 stock, think about that. The handling is amazing, its like a go kart. And to consider how sporty it is the enterior is wonderfull with the feel of the leather and lumber heated seats to the luxuries easy to use navigation screen that is mind blowing. Also if you order the 19" alloy/chrome wheels you are set to go. If your passion in cars is healthy then you will end up test driving this ultimate driving machine and never wanna get out of the driver seat. In conclusion it handles like a dream, has the get out of my way apperance, while having the luxury desig

What a Rush!
By BAOMD on 11/06/04 18:23 PM (PST)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car lives up to its reviews. It is best proven by driving it on twisting mountain roads. The tires stick to the road and you can keep pushing it without leaving the pavement. With the top down, an adding bonus. The SMG is tricky at first, but a lot of fun to use after you master it. And in SPORT mode, forgeddaboutit! I love leaving everyone in the dust!

Simply the best!!!
By orion7701 on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car is simply amazing! I test drove the S4 and CTS-V, no comparison. If you want a true high performance machine that will put a smile on your face every time then get the M3. Power, handling, styling, and comfort, it's all there.

My Ultimate Driving Machine
By Cristofer on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is a truely outstanding performance vehicle that will continue to put a smile on your face and have lots of fun driving for as long as you own it.

M3................. Blinding!!
By Ā§teve on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned an AMG Mercedes for 5 years and I have found it to be the best car I have ever owned,Until...The M3 WOW! Press SPORTS and thats it.The fastest to date is 162mph with loads more power.I have a family with 3 children and we all fit in style + all the groceries.19" Alloys,Traction Control and the only M3 which has racing componants fitted make this car stick to the road like chewing gum to a blanket. If your life is dull? and you need excitment,compliments by everyone inc Mum and Sisters and a huge rush of adrenaline then just go and buy one.You won't regret it.Mine is Pheonix Gold with Black Nappa Hide. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:)

Do yor really know how to use the SMG?!?
By Mohammad Khan on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Im 19 years old and on January 15, 2004 I became the happiest 19 year old in America. The car is great in performance and handling. The SMG (once you truly figure out how to drive it) is an amazing achievement for BMW. Tip to burn out turn traction control off and turn shift gauge up to the 6th! place. Then push your stick into first holding it and reving the car. It will let you rev to about 1500 rpm then let go of the stick and watch an amazing take off. For the price this car is in a class of its own especially for younger generations. Furthermore the Audi S4 is amazing in performance as well the only problem is that it suits an older consumer base.Cant wait for the new M3 in 2008!

Lotta Bang 4TheBuck!
By easy money on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

When I bought my M3, I wasn't even in the market for a car. Driving the M3 made driving in the Colorado Rockies a new and exciting experience. BMW, when they designed the M3 had one thing in mind, "make driving a performance car a eye opening experience. I bought the car, after test driving it! Thank you for the thrill!

Awesome M3
By Basket Case on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The M3 is fast, smooth, and a real beauty. She performs like no other. The shifter on the steering wheel make it safe and easy. Moving along at 90 seems like 50 MPH. Its the envy of the freeway.

My Ultimate Driving Machine
By FLPNOUT on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is TRUELY the "Ultimate Driving Machine"! This is my 3rd BMW and by far the best when it comes to performance and excitement. Everytime I drive my M3, it makes me feel like a kid again with a new toy that never gets old. I went from a BMW 330CI to Nissan 350Z roadster and found my self missing a BMW. Therefore I sold the Nissan Z and went for a 2004 M3 convertible. I just love the performance handling and comfort that comes in a BMW unlike a Nissan 350 Z where you just get performance and NO comfort and amenities. As far as the lady that posted the review on 8/24/04 "An expensive disappointment", she should not be driving an M3 that she obviously can't handle the power and SMG.

I (Heart) My M3
By Slinksterfeline on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Aside from having to wait close to a year to get my hands on the exact M3 I wanted, the men at the dealership treating me like a naive little girl, all the while failing to know as much about the car as I did & my M3's cute little habit of sometimes acting like a newly saddled bronco (i.e., BUCKING), I adore this car. I love the SMG & once you get in sync with it you'll be able to drive right through the random/periodic bucking (..I saw from an earlier review that I'm not alone with the bucking, good to know), heck, I look at it as a nifty little challenge, Like racing a thoroughbred, it's worth any mild troubles to be able to fly with ease, style & grace.