2003 BMW M3 Consumer Reviews 7

2003 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
Great Car
By Scotthog on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

2003 6 speed Black with Red interior which is beautiful. Engine is unbelievable and handling is typical 3 series which is great. I also have a 330cic and this handles much better. Fuel tank is too small, I'm averaging about 20 miles per gallon so far. Sport mode is alittle hard to get used too at slow speeds but it hauls ass and is a blast to drive. I highly recommend this car.

Wow !!
By BigHat on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have NEVER had more fun with a car. Great fit and finish. A thrill to drive. The SMG is the future...get it now. It's not hard to learn. A5 mode not bad for drinking coffee or using the phone. Back to BMW after many years (1987). What I love is the market for all the cool add-ons.

Awesome Ride
By Rascal-PDX on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My research led me to this beauty - no doubt the best vehicle I've driven.

Sweet Ride!!
By Bigguy on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

WOW! What a car! This car is a step up over the previous model (1997-my last M3). More power, better features.

The best M I've ever driven
By loday22 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just loving, nothing to say. The fastest NA car I've ever driven.

Great Car - One of a kind
By BMW Power on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Name another vehicle that seats four, offers open-air motoring, and goes like stink. This is one of the most practical, and among the most exciting, sports cars available today, all for a relative bargain. Beyond rational considerations, look at this thing. I have tested every single convertible out there (from Ford Thunderbird to Mercedez) and none can compare to the BMW M3 convertible (unless you are willing to spend more than $100,000 for a Z8 or the new 500 Mercedez convertible).

Nice, but way overrated.
By Alexova on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The exhaust note is too loud and raspy. That may fit a utilitarian, no- compromises car like a 911, but not a BMW. At lower speeds there is a looseness in the gearbox. It sounds like something is broken. BMW says this is totally normal given the car's racecar heritage. I say that's a cop-out. The car is fast but not enough to justify that. The stereo sucks. I've had problems with speaker vibration from the beginning and BMW can't or won't fix it. The car's performance envelope is too far beyond what you can do on the street. Under normal driving, this car is no better than the 330ci. My advice is to save the extra $20k and buy that model.

smg is great
By m2man on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Absolutely no regrets. Rides smooth when city cruising; rides hard when pushing it. Windblocker on the cab means tunes can be heard in any weather. Sunny day and SMG means happy man.

The Ideal High-Performance Car
By Rob in Great Neck NY on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is fantastic. Top-notch performance: acceleration, handling, braking. Great looks. Very comfortable and smooth. Can be driven very smoothly or very aggressively. How many other high performance cars have a back seat that can hold two 6' 3" adults comfortably. I feel like I'm on vacation every time I drive this car. Downshift with a flick of the SMG2 paddle, hit the accelerator, and smoothly zip past and around any car going too slow. 155mph top speed. Drives very well in rain and light snow, with help of limited slip rear differential and DSC (which I turn off when the pavement is dry). I love the heated seats in cold-weather.

Simply great!
By Belcebú on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

THe best thing u can do is to purchase the M3 with the new shift SMGII, simply great!!!!!!!