Used 2003 BMW M3 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:

M3, fun on wheels
By BMWEMT

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Ive been driving bimmers since 1984, a 325, a633, an M6, a 540 sport, and this M3 is the best of the bunch. Got the premium package with moon roof heated seats and all leather seats. Actually, this is my sons graduation present for next May. When I turn it over, I'll go pick up another one. Just too damn much fun to drive!!!!!

The upgraded sound system is terrific, with the 6 disc player in the trunk.

Only improvement I can think of...Put an 8 cylinder in it. What a monster that would be.

porshe eater
By lanceh

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. I have had the last couple of revs of the M3 and it gets better each time. The SMG simply takes the mistakes out of fast driving. and my buddy that owns a porsche cab. is now jealous.

SMG, SMG, SMG, What idiot trades this in for a Corvette?

how can you improve on perfection? Just wondering what is going to be in the next generation M3.

MMMMMM
By stonemik

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

0 problems in 6 months with sterling performance, wet or dry. I've owned performance cars, trucks and a roadster - but my E46 M3 takes the cake. It took almost 3 months to get it once the order was placed but when I saw it sitting ready for me to take her home, the wait was more than worth it. What other car comes close to this price point that: 1.lets backseat passengers take their legs with them 2. High Performance Rev-Happy Engine 3. Safety 4. "Fun to drive" doesn't even touch it.

SMG - what else need be said Styling - can go to the opera or to the track Stealth - to those who casually glance at the car it looks like "just another 3 series" a true wolf in sheep's clothing The Feeling you get when you drive her

Overly soft Nappa Leather "scratches" easily. Would prefer an interior that is more M and less 3. Better Nav system (That's why I didn't order it) HK Upgrade adds a rattle feature in the passenger door speaker.

why buy anything but an M3
By Aby the man

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Ok people, I have driven many many high proformance car and nothing comes close to the sheer joy and excitment for the money. some people might find it hard to assoicate value with this car, but i do.

SMG, SMG, SMG. did i mention the SMG!!!

The stero needs to be improved, Harmom Kardon is not good as it should be.

It's my car and I love it!
By fl4gators

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have been waiting over 8 years to own an M3.... I love My Car So..... much. If there were one thing that I could change. it would be to redesign the cup holder, you have 2 cup holders, but you can only use one.

• SUV