2003 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (45 reviews )
Great Car
By Scotthog on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

2003 6 speed Black with Red interior which is beautiful. Engine is unbelievable and handling is typical 3 series which is great. I also have a 330cic and this handles much better. Fuel tank is too small, I'm averaging about 20 miles per gallon so far. Sport mode is alittle hard to get used too at slow speeds but it hauls ass and is a blast to drive. I highly recommend this car.

Wow !!
By BigHat on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have NEVER had more fun with a car. Great fit and finish. A thrill to drive. The SMG is the future...get it now. It's not hard to learn. A5 mode not bad for drinking coffee or using the phone. Back to BMW after many years (1987). What I love is the market for all the cool add-ons.

Sweet Ride!!
By Bigguy on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

WOW! What a car! This car is a step up over the previous model (1997-my last M3). More power, better features.

The best M I've ever driven
By loday22 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just loving, nothing to say. The fastest NA car I've ever driven.

Nice, but way overrated.
By Alexova on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The exhaust note is too loud and raspy. That may fit a utilitarian, no- compromises car like a 911, but not a BMW. At lower speeds there is a looseness in the gearbox. It sounds like something is broken. BMW says this is totally normal given the car's racecar heritage. I say that's a cop-out. The car is fast but not enough to justify that. The stereo sucks. I've had problems with speaker vibration from the beginning and BMW can't or won't fix it. The car's performance envelope is too far beyond what you can do on the street. Under normal driving, this car is no better than the 330ci. My advice is to save the extra $20k and buy that model.

The Killer
By M333HP on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car is outrageous - speed, handling, aggressive styling and a complete blast to drive. The car comes from the factory ready for the track; The bulging wheel wells, quad exhaust tips, huge front air intake, 6-Speed manual gearbox and free revving engine that redlines at over 8000 RPM signals that this car means business. If BMW markets their regular 3-series as "The Ultimate Driving Machine", then I don't know how to better describe the M3... drive one yourself and feel the perfect blend of power and handling.

The Best Car
By bmwguy on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven this vehicle for a coupke weeks now. It is simply amazing. I can't wait to hop in everyday and drive. I've never liked to drive anywhere until I got into this true.. ultimate driving machine.

Greatest Road Car !
By knockout on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Highly Recommended sports car ! Its is truely bang for the buck with its F1 PAddle Shifting SMG ii Option, is Precision, Power and Passion.

Great Car
By M3neurology on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a great car. I would recommend it for anyone.

by this car make your life alot better
By Scott T on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is the sweetest ride available. The comfort is unparralled coupled with this level of performance. The sequential Manual gearbox is a blast although it takes about 2 weeks to master it. I highly reccomend this option. My prevuois car was a 98 Z3 which I still own. My Z is great but it's a child compared to this bad ass Machine.