2003 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
My BMW M3
By lilqdee2 on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a new 2003 titanium silver M3 Coupe. Love the 19- inch rims and the sports/cold weather package. Nappa leather/aluminum trim make the interior gorgeous. I've had the car for about 3.5 months now and the only problems I had were in a loose transmission plate that was replaced and covered under warranty and the snow - this is obviously not a winter-weather car to drive. Since I have the SMG feature and its rear- wheel drive, it was extremely difficult to drive the car around snow patches.

WOW
By Pablo Ortega on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What a car? handling, speed, looks and much much more. Its a dream come true

Best sports car for the money
By JeffM on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Compared to sporty sedans (Audi S4) and traditional sports cars (Porsche 911), the E46 M3 has all of the performance of the latter with very few compromises. The S4 is a great choice if you NEED four doors, but otherwise, the M3 is the choice for serious drivers. This car is the real deal when it comes to performance, and yet it's comfortable and easy to live with. The trunk is usable and you can even put someone in the back seat without feeling guilty. The M3 is always fun the drive, and never beats you up, unlike some harder-edged sports cars.

Tight M3
By Ronnizzle on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The M3 is the best sports car for its cost and can compete with some of the greatest cars in the world. It drives extremely well in daily traffic and such.

M3, fun on wheels
By BMWEMT on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Ive been driving bimmers since 1984, a 325, a633, an M6, a 540 sport, and this M3 is the best of the bunch. Got the premium package with moon roof heated seats and all leather seats. Actually, this is my sons graduation present for next May. When I turn it over, I'll go pick up another one. Just too damn much fun to drive!!!!!

porshe eater
By lanceh on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. I have had the last couple of revs of the M3 and it gets better each time. The SMG simply takes the mistakes out of fast driving. and my buddy that owns a porsche cab. is now jealous.

MMMMMM
By stonemik on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

0 problems in 6 months with sterling performance, wet or dry. I've owned performance cars, trucks and a roadster - but my E46 M3 takes the cake. It took almost 3 months to get it once the order was placed but when I saw it sitting ready for me to take her home, the wait was more than worth it. What other car comes close to this price point that: 1.lets backseat passengers take their legs with them 2. High Performance Rev-Happy Engine 3. Safety 4. "Fun to drive" doesn't even touch it.

why buy anything but an M3
By Aby the man on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Ok people, I have driven many many high proformance car and nothing comes close to the sheer joy and excitment for the money. some people might find it hard to assoicate value with this car, but i do.

It's my car and I love it!
By fl4gators on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have been waiting over 8 years to own an M3.... I love My Car So..... much. If there were one thing that I could change. it would be to redesign the cup holder, you have 2 cup holders, but you can only use one.

wow
By knapptile on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

wow-what a blast.cant wait to drive it at sea level.it is a race car,not for the family.