2002 BMW M3 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Muscular elegance

2002 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Muscular elegance
By Wal on

2002 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Well, I finally got my hands on an M3 cabrio of my very own. I canít stop ranting and raving about it. The technology integrated into this machine is nothing short of amazing. Iím blown away by the performance of such a docile looking vehicle. Thatís probably my favorite part of owning it. No one knows itís a hot rod in disguise. Until you mash the go pedal and the rears light up while the car strays sideways. Wow! All this and seating for four adults AND luggage. Used to have an S2000 for 3.5 years before the M3. God bless the S2000 performance, etc, but the M3 really has it all. S2000 performance, but with comfort and room for luggage, the cooler and the Hibachi for the weekend getaways.

Favorite Features

Performance, luggage capacity, seating for four, beautiful cabrio top & ease of use, styling, SMG transmission, comfotable seating, fat steering wheel, road feel, ingenious BMW technology, exhaust note

Suggested Improvements

I think the sound system could be better. A car of this calibre should have a top of the line sound system. Alarm should be standard equipment in a car this expensive.