2002 BMW M3 Consumer Review: M3 - top down baby

2002 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

M3 - top down baby
By Heather5586 on

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car without ever test driving it. I owned 2 Audi TT's and was ready for a back seat so I decided on the 3 series. I fell in love with the M's because of the sport package, performance and overall look! The car is fun and a real eye catcher. If you own the conv and have long hair you MUST invest in the windscreen! It's a must have and does wonders! I can be cruising on the highway at 80 mph and my hair doesn't flinch! I love it~

19' wheels are killer looking (but buying the tires is a pain). I love all the different sport modes with the SMG tranny. The overall looks are just outstanding. I love my M3! I have a special order color (baby blue). I like the parking sensors, they have saved my life a few times.. LOL

The CD changer in the trunk skips a lot due to my low profile tires and crappy roads. The stereo isn't the best (My Audi had a Bose system). I also don't like the heated seats - they aren't warm enough. The ride can be very bumpy especially if you have the 19' wheels. TIRES = $$$$$