2002 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
everything they said was true!
By oliver_m3 on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

if you're thinking about getting an m3 - just do it! it's wonderful - the best car i think i've ever driven and i've had six porsches! power is amazing - growls around town and nice and docile on the highway! comfortable, powerful, great on gas, reasonable cargo room, looks amazing! - what more could you ask? oh- and if you get the convertible- consider the hardtop for it. it gives you the chassis strength of the coupe - and you can take it off in good weather!

THE Car
By BillyH on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

All I can say is HEAVEN on four wheels...

M3 review
By samuel on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

fantastic car. i had a great time driving it. i would rather have one of these than a ferrari.

Me and My M3
By RJEB on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My silver 2002 six-speed M3 makes me happy. I didn't know how to drive a stick-shift before I bought this car but the 333hp was all the incentive i needed to learn quickly. This car looks and handles great. Everytime i take the M3 out it gets more attention than almost any other car on the road. This car is so fast and so smooth it is unbelievable. Sunny days, winding country roads, sunroof open, a good CD...its all i need. If you are thinking about buying an M3 - just get one...

This is the best
By BMWlover on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best BMW I've owned!!! Almost all of my cars in the past 15 years have been BMW's. They've included 540i, 330Ci, 7 series and an X5 4.6is for my wife. But this car is by far the most fun to drive. In the year and a half I've owned it there have been no problems except a minor scratch on the paint. It's fun to drive and is extremely reliable. My daughter is at college in Ohio (Kenyon) and we live in upstate New York. WE've driven to here school maybe 6 times in the past 2 years and it was perfectly comfortable. This is the best car I've ever owned and I can't wait until the new 2004 comes out.

The absolute best car out there
By JimC on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I took delivery of my M3 at the performance center and could not be more pleased with the well trained professional people there. Driving M3's on the track and the delivery process was fantastic. This car has everything I could hope for, 1st class design, awesome power, and it does everything with typical BMW style. My M3 is still relatively new to me, but I get a thrill everytime I drive it.

The absolute best car out there
By jimC on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Wow!!
By JasonMS on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I had heard a lot about this car. I was going to buy a M5, but the dealer convinced me to buy a M3 Convertible. I have the SMGII transmission. This is the best car I have ever driven. It handles, accelerates, and looks good. My friends and family are jealous. Although expensive, the M3 is the best car for the money, when compared to more expensive sports cars that do not stand up to the M3.

bmw M3
By MikesBMWm3 on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

the bmw M3 is a great car i have owned mine now four three weeks...and i have nothing but excellent things to say about this car...and the SMG 11 is great

Former 500SL Sport Driver
By sscott on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Awesome two lane performance, supremely comfortable on long, high speed, highway trips. Get rid of the cheapo plastic aluminum trim and put in the real thing or wood. Kepps driver in high adreneline mode!!