2002 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (61 reviews )
Me and My M3
By RJEB on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My silver 2002 six-speed M3 makes me happy. I didn't know how to drive a stick-shift before I bought this car but the 333hp was all the incentive i needed to learn quickly. This car looks and handles great. Everytime i take the M3 out it gets more attention than almost any other car on the road. This car is so fast and so smooth it is unbelievable. Sunny days, winding country roads, sunroof open, a good CD...its all i need. If you are thinking about buying an M3 - just get one...

The absolute best car out there
By JimC on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I took delivery of my M3 at the performance center and could not be more pleased with the well trained professional people there. Driving M3's on the track and the delivery process was fantastic. This car has everything I could hope for, 1st class design, awesome power, and it does everything with typical BMW style. My M3 is still relatively new to me, but I get a thrill everytime I drive it.

The absolute best car out there
By jimC on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

bmw M3
By MikesBMWm3 on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

the bmw M3 is a great car i have owned mine now four three weeks...and i have nothing but excellent things to say about this car...and the SMG 11 is great

02 Steel Grey/Imola Red Coupe 6 Spd
By nwd on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fabulous car. Fast mover and quick stopper. Grips wonderfully and handles predictably, but it is still a quite comfortable ride partly due to very comfy seats. The engine revs astonishingly quick and has awed chipped S4 and Vette owners. Even at $60k I think it is a good deal and allows me to carry clients/friends in the back seat. Personal favorite BMW of all time in terms of looks (as opposed to questionable upcoming releases). I can't wait to track it this fall...

Best M3 yet
By cybertronic on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've had all 3 generations or M3's, and they keep getting better every generation. Excellent car!

AMAZING CAR
By Kleenex on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have no complaints. This car is one of a kind. I have it in Phoenix Yellow Exterior and Black Interior. With SMG-II. Fits four people comfortably.

Love the SMG
By Andreas on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car does it all and more: - Daily commuter - Baby transporter - Occassional track day - Incredible performance, beating both the 911 and c32amg

M3 Rocks!
By Bmwshifter on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have 9200 miles today and I love the car! Always starts and turns heads. The 6 cylinder engine is a true reving machine. Handling for a sports car is good but could be improved. Ride is a little bouncy but what do you expect from a car that will keep up with a vette. Will buy another but will most likely have to wait a year again.

smg m3
By peter falco on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Considered buying a new Porsche 911. Had some nice cars. M3 is much faster and handles better than my 1992 911 C2. Much more practical and comfortable than new 911 with comparable performance. SMG a real delight. Been driving stick for 40yrs and been to driving schools. SMG probably able to outshift me 95% of the time.