2002 BMW M3 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (39 reviews )
The best car of all times!
By Gracy-lou Freebush on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is one of BMW's without a doubt finest work! This smooth ride will blow you away and good looks are a plus! I recommend this fully! Although it has a small back-seat the luxury and comfort will have you foget all your worries! MERCEDES, AUDI, JAGUAR WATCH OUT FOR THE NEWEST BMW M3!

My "Black Widow"
By Elizabeth A. Pearce on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I waited 18 months for my Jet Black convertible with Imola red leather interior--and it was well worth the wait! The car is TONS of fun, but be careful when you push the sport button! If you're in traffic, you could find yourself in the trunk of the vehicle in front of you! The car just flies! It's truly gorgeous, too; it draws looks like a flame draws moths. I love it!

good car
By chester smithers on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

the car is great

Spectacu;lar
By VinceW on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Best car on the road!

about time
By maron on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Don't put off having a ball in life. The Z3 has been the best investment in fun that I have made in a long time. It has a unique caracter that brings a smile to your face and those in around you. Quality is in every aspect of the vehicle and the service from the dealer is a-one.

Did we miss the exit - again!!!
By Myggen on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is build for people driving from A to D, without notifying B and C. Not just is it fast, but the enjoyment driving it makes time and place not matter. A perfect way to enjoy time off - relax and get the adrenaline to pump at the same time. Just keep an eye out for your exit - you might miss it - some times even on purpose!

M3 Cic SMG
By LGBAaron on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

We have a carbon black with black leather, xenons, H/k sterio, navm and cold weather. The kicker is the SMG transmission, I don't like manuals, but this is incredible. Well worth the money. We were told its the only carbon black M3 convertible with SMG in the country

And we have fun fun fun til the dady....
By sbhark on 03/16/02 22:13 PM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

SMG II is a dream, the best of both world, brings manual fun without compromising real world drivability. The last time I had this much fun was when I first drove a go-kart, and Play Station 2 Grand Tourisimo 2.

Ragtop fun
By WongWay on 03/07/02 17:53 PM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in my '99 996 for my new M3 Cab in Topaz Blue, 6-speed manual. Glad I did!, Great open air fun and performance, 3 year maintenance program included! A real head-turner for performance car Aficionados, yet low profile for the untrained eye.