2002 BMW M3 Coupe Consumer Reviews 3

2002 BMW M3 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2002 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (61 reviews )
PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Dean Shari on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

PERFECT CAR. This is my 4th M3 and can't wait for the V8!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go BMW.

M3 has few peers
By lear60 on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Very well-built and reliable car. Loads of fun to drive. Suspension is tight yet forgiving. Highly recommend SMG and Harmon Kardon.

It's all good!
By Achnonen on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Scare your wife. Scare your friends. Scare the guy next to you at the light in his C06. This car is frightfully fun to drive! My mother may never come to visit us again.

Great overall balance for a sports coupe
By SDHenry on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is easily one of the best car out there if you want some luxury, 4-seater and a hell of a performance car. The Porsche 996 may even be a bit faster around the corners but it doesn't seat 4. The interior of the M3 is nicer than the 996. The exterior is much much nicer looking than the 996 with the possible exception of a GT3. I had the car for almost 2 years and I have yet to have even one minor defect that required me to go back to the service center.

Nothing Better
By Printman on 06/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is what BMW is all about. If you like to drive you will love it. Perfect power band, race car brakes, rock solid suspension. The only negitive thing I have to say is that the car isn't cheap. But remember, it is the ultimate driving machine.

Think twice M3
By DB01 on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

fun car to dirve but lots of problems. Trans and power train was in the shope 5 times.

Worth the wait
By EXT on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Extremely fast and fun to drive at this price range (although not cheap) the best combination of value - luxury, power, handling, and investment.

Best Sports Car For the Price
By FastWhite on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is hands down the best sports car for the money. Nothing comes close. This is the complete package. Styling, power, handling, and quality. If you are in the market for a $50K sports car look no further...because nothing compares.

powerhouse that seats 5
By iamderek on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I see comparisons between 911's and z06's for a car that can seat 5 (very tightly) and can beat any Porche save the turbo and gt2, is built solid, and hauls butt. This is a sports car that isn't really a sports car ie. 2 seats that can hang with some of the best 2 seaters for lots less. If you want style, brute force, and luxury, this is the car to get.

Me and My M3
By RJEB on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My silver 2002 six-speed M3 makes me happy. I didn't know how to drive a stick-shift before I bought this car but the 333hp was all the incentive i needed to learn quickly. This car looks and handles great. Everytime i take the M3 out it gets more attention than almost any other car on the road. This car is so fast and so smooth it is unbelievable. Sunny days, winding country roads, sunroof open, a good CD...its all i need. If you are thinking about buying an M3 - just get one...