2002 BMW M3 Consumer Review: 2002 BMW M3 CiC

2002 BMW M3 Convertible - Consumer Review

2002 BMW M3 CiC
By Deb Moore on

2002 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Wow! This car is the most exceptional vehicle I've ever had the pleasure of driving. It completely defies description. It isn't my first BMW; I've previous owned (new) a '98 318i and a (new)'01 330i, and though they were nice cars, they just don't come close to the M3. The handling is awesome, the acceleration is awesome, the ride is somewhat harsh (but what can you expect from a sports car? It has a very stiff suspension)and this car is just so much fun to drive. It puts a grin on my face every time I get behind the wheel.

Love the 6 speed tranny. The 333 h.p. makes it really move down the road, love the quick response from the accelerator, love the high speeds that this car handles and still makes you think you're going about 45 mph. Even at higher speeds, the handling is still exceptional.

There are, even after only 7500 miles, some mildly annoying squeaks and rattles that I wouldn't expect from a car in this price range. The interior is also rather cheesy, but then again, one doesn't buy an M3 for the interior!