2001 BMW M3 Consumer Review: Best car I've owned, Period !!

2001 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Best car I've owned, Period !!!!!!
By YoQueroTacoBell on

2001 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I't was like falling in love at first sight. I owned a 1998 M3 coupe, tell ya what, the 6th gear really does the job plus the telescoping wheel is a big plus. I love to street race, and there is not much out there that could match my M3... In addition to all the power and luxury, I get a lot of head turning each time I drive it. I love it !!! I will keep this car forever and pass the torch over to my son when I no longer can drive it. The Navigation and the park distance control work excellent.

-taking off the traction control -downshifting on the highway and putting the pedal to the metal -it's glued to the pavement when making turns at high speeds -good mileage in comparrison to other sports cars out there -raced a viper once and had the guy wondering what's under the hood of my M3!!!

They should come equiped w Pirelli P- Zeros, instead of Michelin Pilots. Huge difference !!!