1999 BMW M3 Consumer Review: Best deal to be had!

1999 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.2L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best deal to be had!
By V on

1999 BMW M3 2dr Coupe

The car is excellent all around. With this bmw, you get it all - style, performance, luxury, and BMW prestige. You can drive in all types of weather, including snow with snow tires, without any problems (except that you'll find yourself wanting to garage it in the winter!). I drive my m3 hard, and it has always performed flawlessly. I am impressed with all of its performance characterics. Don't let small HP and torque number fool you - the germans really know how to put the power onto the pavement with this car. The trunk is plenty big, the back seats could be bigger. Reliability has been excellent with proper maintenance.

M "clout" - everyone will know you have an M, not just a Bimmer. All the things that come with an M styling, performance, comfort. I've added dinan stage 1 package and the performance is excellent. This is probably the best car for the money these days!!

Interior (visually) is somewhat boring and I haven't found a way to make it more appealing yet. That's it! This car rocks - I really love mine :-)