1995 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (24 reviews )
Best used car under $15k!!!
By bayarea006 on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW M3 2dr Coupe

Buy this car. you won't regret it. fast, good looks, and reliable. it's timeless design and high performance will keep you smiling for years. have 135K now and still runs like a champ.

THE Driver's Car.
By sdmf1919 on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW M3 2dr Coupe

Before I got my ///M3, I had a '96 Chrysler Sebring. It was fun to drive and all but after a while the thrill was gone. I wanted something more. Something exciting every time I slid behind the steering wheel. After 6 months of searching, I finally came across my cosmos metallic black Motorsport BMW. I instantly fell in love with it's sharp styling, EXTREMLY responsive throttle, quick steering, and amazing power on tap. The 5-speed transmission is the best I've ever experienced. This is the first German car I've ever owned and I don't think I will ever go back. So, if you love to drive but can't afford a Ferrari, look no further than the BMW M3.

Nice ride
By RickEracerM3 on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW M3 2dr Coupe

I had a 318IS and loved it then this doctor gave me an op to buy a M3 below 20K I said "Where the keys!!" Drove it, love it, wouldnt trade it for anything except another M3. Tight car handles great and the looks you get it like a kid in a candy store sometimes. So fun driving you don't care what the gas mileage is!! (23 mpg)

ooM3
By oozM3 on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW M3 2dr Coupe

This is an awesome car to drive!! It handles great and accelerates rapidly. Awesome stock stereo system! I have done all the dinan work threw the bmw dealer, and it goes from 0-60 in a bit over 5 sec.. Very fast after all the BMW dinan work is done. When it hits the shop it is high, but there is no other ride like it.