Great car with a few faults
By raky patel on
2006 BMW M 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
This car was a spur of the moment purchase for me. Originally was going to buy a Boxster but this was a better deal. I took the car to performance driving school even before I got the license plates. This car handles amazing!!! Mine is Interlagos Blue/Black and fully loaded. It is flashy but living in Houston Z4s are common so it appears more low key. This car is a true sports car with handling that can blow your mind. Mine is a daily driver so my gripes are lack of trunk space, but I knew that going in. Depreciation is a killer... I got this car at half of what it originally cost in 06. Great deal for me and puts a smile on my face every time I hear the deep roar of the exhaust.
Favorite Features
Thick steering wheel, lighted shifter, sport button for when you really want to have fun, extended leather package with carbon fiber leather dash, Ipod jack, and how the top lowers by keeping unlock button pressed. BMW warranty and service is great too. My second BMW and definitely not my last.
Suggested Improvements
When the Navigation flips out of the dash sometimes it doesn't open. Had BMW fix it and has happened only a couple times since. More storage space would be nice - particularly glove box. The range of the remote stinks, you have to be really close to the car for it to work.