2003 BMW Alpina - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.8L V8 5-speed Automatic - (10 reviews )
A Rare Modern BMW Classic
By Gaelstorm on 10/20/07 18:52 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

The Z8 Alpina was purchased by me a month ago, used (of course), with 2,900 original owner miles. It was and is as new, since I have only added a few hundred miles in the month I've owned it. But I already know that it is an extraordinarily fun roadster/GT to drive quickly and that the styling will keep my affection forever. The 4.8 litre Alpina V8 has a wonderful, muffle rumble at idle and sounds like no other car I've owned when pressed. I am fortunate to have other fabulous cars, and would not own this if it was to be my only vehicle. But as a great, personal sport roadster, it is more reliable and less screaming for attention than a Ferrari. Elegant, sexy, reliable and smart.

z8 the best ever
By rickjay on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

If you feel self conscious about people looking at you, don't get this car.

Z8 sexiest and best in 35 years
By dreamer888 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

This is the sexiest and best designed car I have seen since the early to mid 60's. It is a WOW car! It screams and handles like a tight machine. There is very little if anything lacking. It is a keeper and good luck finding one!

I love my new car!!!!!
By kittie on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

I love the 2003 BMW Alpina Compact Convertible. This is my type of car!! I love how little it is. It makes for a fast ride. Thank You Bunches.!!!

AWESOME!!!
By angelchik on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love this car!! omg!!

B.XL.'s Alpina Review
By BebopX on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

This is a fabulous car. Fast and gotta be the torquiest thing on the road ... and the beautiful retro look has the fit and finish of a Rolls Royce.

Fantastic
By Steve Schweitzer on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

Great car for crusing the highways. Performance unmatched in what I have driven so far. I now have a 528i,740li and the Alpina. Great fun.

porsche killer
By BMWfan on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

I sold my carrera for this little beauty, and it handles liek a dream! I thought my Porsche was agile and fast, was i wrong. I was considering a Z8, but i just needed that extra razor edge, this got me it.

wow
By nick johnson on 03/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

this is the fastest vehicle i have ever bought. It's handling is unbelievable! Has perfect pick up. this car has made me good money for night racing!

Nice
By Mike212223 on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Alpina 2dr Roadster (4.8L 8cyl 5A)

One of the best cars I drove