2007 BMW ALPINA B7 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It will change your life.

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 - Consumer Review

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Base Sedan (4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic)

It will change your life.
By Scott in Overland Pa on

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I stumbled on a 2007 B7 while looking for a 745. After some research, I made the trip to Chicago from my home in Overland Park, Kansas to test drive the vehicle. It was difficult to hide my excitement from the salesman who accompanied me. The car is absolutely amazing. It is a finely tuned blend of performance and luxury. The drive is intuitive. For as heavy as the vehicle is, it is responsive in every manner. It's not going to compare with the handling of much lighter vehicles (although few on the road will take it between stop lights), it's easy to forget it will comfortably seat five with two sets of clubs in the trunk. The acceleration will snap your head back.

Favorite Features

It is distinctive, unique, and surpasses expectations for performance and comfort.

Suggested Improvements

As you enjoy the acceleration of the vehicle, you can watch the gas gauge decline. I'm getting about 14 mpg in town. The price of performance is high.