2007 BMW ALPINA B7 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - BEST SEDAN/SPORTS CAR

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 - Consumer Review

BEST SEDAN/SPORTS CAR
By NO on

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I was blown away with this car- sport car. It continues to be an enjoyment to drive. In the AM on the way to work I get a little blue then I just say well my chariot awaits and off I go with a big smile on my face. It is fast, quite (I can enjoy the classics) handle like a dream. Right after I got the Alpina, I took possession of a Porsche 997 turbo cab sport package. I am sorry I got the Porsche because I am having a blast with the Alpina. The bars are quite high now thanks to Mr. Alpina.

Favorite Features

Seats are comfortable, quiet with enough noise to feel like you are moving, heated/air condition seats, get up and go and keeps pulling, feels safe, all the technologies are quite functional (iDrive can be difficult - not Alpina's fault).

Suggested Improvements

Thicker steering wheel like the M-Series. Back up camera. When in reverse, stereo should automatically reduce the sound level so you can hear the sonar pulses. Needs more base for the reggae in me. The steering feel is somewhat light, needs a bit more road feel.