2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
2007 alpina b7
By d on 01/13/10 02:34 AM (PST)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I own a 2002 S600 and this, and man what can I say, this car is the bomb, a beautiful car, and I know lots of ppl complain a lot about the design and all but I'm one of the ppl that actually like what bangle did with the 750. Oh and don't forget the maintenance, at least BMW is confident in their product.

It will change your life.
By Scott in Overland Pa on 08/16/09 06:52 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I stumbled on a 2007 B7 while looking for a 745. After some research, I made the trip to Chicago from my home in Overland Park, Kansas to test drive the vehicle. It was difficult to hide my excitement from the salesman who accompanied me. The car is absolutely amazing. It is a finely tuned blend of performance and luxury. The drive is intuitive. For as heavy as the vehicle is, it is responsive in every manner. It's not going to compare with the handling of much lighter vehicles (although few on the road will take it between stop lights), it's easy to forget it will comfortably seat five with two sets of clubs in the trunk. The acceleration will snap your head back.

Be prepared for questions
By GCM on 04/13/08 18:55 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I traded a Corvette Z06 for the Alpina and have yet to miss the Corvette's performance. The build quality of the BMW is amazing. The BMW warranty and service plan cannot be beat, everything from wipers, oil changes,to brake rotors are free. Just an all around awesome large car.

BEST SEDAN/SPORTS CAR
By NO on 03/09/08 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I was blown away with this car- sport car. It continues to be an enjoyment to drive. In the AM on the way to work I get a little blue then I just say well my chariot awaits and off I go with a big smile on my face. It is fast, quite (I can enjoy the classics) handle like a dream. Right after I got the Alpina, I took possession of a Porsche 997 turbo cab sport package. I am sorry I got the Porsche because I am having a blast with the Alpina. The bars are quite high now thanks to Mr. Alpina.

Superb Luxury Performance Sedan
By Gaelstorm on 10/20/07 18:36 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

My use of the 07 B7 has been limited to only 1,000 miles in its first two months due to travel. But it is extremely comfortable at speed and handles much as a well-sorted smaller car would be expected to when maneuvering either rapidly or when at slow speeds or parking in town. The fuel economy is surprisingly good and keeps the guilt at owning a near-exotic at bay. I am very fortunate to have other extremely fine automobiles, including the "other" modern, US Alpina, the Z8 Roadster. But if I could have only one automobile, the B7 would be it.

Amazing
By Rob on 09/19/07 17:19 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

BMW got it right with the Alpina B7. The car drives as good as it looks. This is by far the best sport sedan on the market. Performance as good as the best sport cars and as comfortable as the best luxury sedans. Incredible acceleration whether from 0 to 60 or from 60 to 100 mph when passing on the highway. Superb handling. If you like people staring at your car or running over to ask you about your car, then this car is for you. No one has it and there are only 200 coming into the the US.

Motoring Marvel
By Motoring Marvel on 07/18/07 19:06 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Just bought this machine July 5th. Enjoyed a great road trip from New Jersey to Texas. The low rumble of the V8 at idle that then transitions to the high speed whine of the supercharged V8 is a thrilling experience. This is by far the finest auto I have ever owned. Even with fast highway speeds we averaged 21 mpg. Lots of looks and invitations to race. Hopefully, the limited sales into the U.S. will help to support the future value on this marvel.

So far so good!!
By Dwaaa on 05/08/07 22:17 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW ALPINA B7 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Just bought the car this weekend, so far it handles like a DREAM! I'm still in the break in period so haven't done anything too extreme, but I can tell you it handles corners very well, and other cars can't beat me off the line :) It was hard to purchase a vehicle 25k over sticker but I HAD to have this car. suggestion, wait a year and buy it for 25k less than I did!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.