2012 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
horrible customer service
By lennyv1 on 09/17/14 07:28 AM (PDT)

2012 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

i leased BMW 750i for 3 years and can tell you that I will never lease it again, I had the worst customer service experience and was overcharged by $650 at the end of the lease...

2012 750iX
By putt3636 on 04/10/12 15:16 PM (PDT)

2012 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been driving 750iX for 4 months now. The vehicle is solidly built. For those who are interested in purchasing one, following might be of concern; 1. Throttle response on normal mode is below average. I feel it's hesitant to push forward and there is jerky feeling in the process 2. The car gets quite noisy in over 80 mph both from tires and wind. Mine is equipped with all season run flat tires and that could be the reason 3. When I shut off the engine, the radio (or ipod) still continues to be on. I have to press the start button one more time to shut off the radio and this is annoying 4. I have to get really close to the garage door to open or to close

bmw 750i m sport package
By farad on 12/19/11 20:15 PM (PST)

2012 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I Just purchased 2012 750i, executive package and M sport package. super nice vehicle, i think bmw used more synthetic leather then real leather on door and some other parts on new 7 series, but drive is amazing, gas mileage very poor comparing to last gen 7 series.

750ix
By eaglechair on 08/30/11 18:00 PM (PDT)

2012 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have leased 7s for 25 years. This is the very best by miles. The X drive showed its value last terrible winter. I haved drived the car for 10 months and hasn't been in for repairs. No bugs. Past 7s have had a number of technical problems and a return for service. This is an exceptional auto and is fun to drive with comfort and safety . The I drive is much improved compared to past models. it is very well worth the cost. Highly recommended.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 BMW 7 Series Sedan in VA is:

$171 per month*