Used 2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li xDrive Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Poor Interior
By ddmcneill1

2011 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have a 2011 750LI Xdrive BMW. The paint on the knobs on my panel are coming off, I called BMW to complain. I went to a dealership and found that other 750LI X were having the same problems. If you are having this problem please call the head quarters of BMW and file a complaint maybe we can get them to replace the knobs. I had a 2007 750LI BMW and never saw any fading on the heat controls , startup controls and a few other. To spend 100k BMW should not put cheap anything on this car.

Favorite Features

Drive great.

Suggested Improvements

Please stop putting cheap paint on your cars. I purchase a BMW because of the history of quality they put in the car from the inside out.

Worst car ever
By mcbride1

2011 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased a 2011 750li .only had car for two days ...drive moderate comes on engine light appears have paid two car notes ..car still in shop...if bmw can't fix there own car who can.....a piece of crap...

Suggested Improvements

Don't make cars u can't fix

Understated Luxury
By laureate2

2011 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

After driving the Jag XF Supercharged for the last three years I thought that this superliner might be boring. It is not. This car inspires confidence. Whether driving it on the Autobahn at 130 or motoring around town, this is a car for all seasons. It corners like a smaller car, has good power, absorbs bumps, and gobbles up highway miles. It appears that the design of this car was to ignore curb appeal, and focus solely on driver dynamics and comfort. Yet, if you can live with not being the bell of the ball, you'll enjoy every moment behind the wheel.

Favorite Features

European Delivery, X-Drive, I regret not getting the side mounted front cameras. This is a really big car and increased optics, especially when trying to edge out into traffic, can only be a plus.

Suggested Improvements

The seats massage just the legs, should rub the back as well.