Used 2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Perfect car, really
By lexelle

2011 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

At $100k you should expect your car to be perfect, unfortunately not all are. They may be missing something...like cutting edge technology, great seating, high end finishes, or an amazingly powerful engine. The 2011 750Li gives you everything. I have owned the SL55; more power, yes, but lacking in comfort and technology. Don't forget covered maintenance! Miles per gallon isn't ideal, but considering I have nothing else to sacrifice I will deal with teen digit results. It's very quick, comfortable, quiet, and full of luxury. It doesn't wash itself... But with the camera package it practically parks itself.

Huge sunroof BMW Assist with maps, search and full time live people iPod and iPhone integration Massaging seats Massive legroom for rear passengers Read windows shades All seats heated Front ventilated seats Run flat tires Included maintenance Soft close doors and auto close trunk Camera view of entire car Traffic and detouring in navigation Working voice controls Bright headlights that turn with car Five power plugs 10" display for navigation 12G hard drive Anti theft location and lockout service Live people when you press the SOS button (my very favorite safety feature) Thigh support; most comfortable seats ever

Better gas mileage Over the air software updates (via WiFi network or associated satellite) Self washing (just kidding!)

Perfect in every way!
By mpons

2011 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I never have called or considered myself a "car guy" as my mode of transportation had nothing to do with my personality. This is probably because I am 6'5 and I look for comfort over brand and performance. This is actually how I came to learn about the 750 Li series. I was surprised how my search for an SUV lease put this car within my budget ( apparently everyone knew bmw's lease well but me ) After getting quotes in the $1000's for an Escalade or Navigator lease, even got a quote for $1100 on an Expedition. I have had the car for a week and I find myself making excuses to drive. It is comfortable, sporty, dynamic and very very very fun to drive. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BMW 750 Li :)

Driver assist package, Backup Camera, and Premium Sound.

So far the only thing I would change is the location of the B Pillar, which make s the door well a bit smallish for my liking.

Had it all
By lolavaben

2011 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned practically every Luxury automobile from Lexus to my current 2009 Mercedes S63. None come close to the fun drive the BMW 7 is. I can not be any happier it is truly the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. Must purchase the M package looks fantastic. This car is an absolute 10

4 adjustable suspension settings, active active steering . twin turbo.

i drive much much more improved