Used 2011 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 BMW 7 Series

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Nice Car!
By Mike

2011 BMW 7 Series 740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Please know that there is Blue Tooth - BUT it only works with the calling part of your iPhone. So you need a connector to play Pandora or iTunes. Cup holders - virtually useless and could not have been placed in a worst position. This is a chronic problem with the 7 series, my 1998 750 was better than this model 2011. Now everything else I have nothing to complain about, I can't imagine owning another car.

What a waste of money!!!!
By K Rasheed, M.D

2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Please do not spend any big dollars and buy BMW. I have this car and it has been to dealership five times in matter of just three years. Car stopped while I was driving!!! they had to change fuel injectors and then it happened again after few months. Then the back up camera did not work!!! The fuel injectors started to make clicking noise and they said it was normal. !! I have just 27000 miles and it is four years which is not much for any car. So please take my advice and think and do more research before you spend huge amount of money on this car.

Poor Interior
By ddmcneill1

2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have a 2011 750LI Xdrive BMW.
The paint on the knobs on my panel are coming off,
I called BMW to complain.
I went to a dealership and found that other 750LI X were having the same problems.
If you are having this problem please call the head quarters of BMW and file a complaint maybe we can get them to replace the knobs.
I had a 2007 750LI BMW and never saw any fading on the heat controls , startup controls and a few other.
To spend 100k BMW should not put cheap anything on this car.

Drive great.

Please stop putting cheap paint on your cars. I purchase a BMW because of the history of quality they put in the car from the inside out.

Worst car ever
By mcbride1

2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased a 2011 750li .only had car for two days ...drive moderate comes on engine light appears have paid two car notes ..car still in shop...if bmw can't fix there own car who can.....a piece of crap...

Don't make cars u can't fix

Nice but issues
By jimmyhow

2011 BMW 7 Series 740Li 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I considered the S hybrid but chose the 740Li because it drove better. Sadly my alternator has gone out and needed replacement. The car drives well and is pretty fast, but the ride is not super smooth and the car could definately be quieter. I found dealer support to be poor as was that from BMW corporate. I will buy an S class next time.

Fuel economy is excellent. Handling is amazing as well.

The door arm rests are too short for me. I am a little over 6' tall and with the seat in the right position there is no arm rest for me on the left side.