2010 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: Superb

2010 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Review

750i Sedan (4.4L V8 Twin-turbo 6-speed Automatic)

By RAB on

2010 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up this car in Europe and drove it 800 miles. The car is outstanding in every way. I ordered most of the options including sport, convenience, driver assist, head up display, entertainment, and camera package. Everything worked perfectly. The car handled like an M sports car on the twisty mountain roads and handled the autobahns at over 140 mph without ever hitting 4000 rpm. When passing the car has unbelievable power for a large car. It fits like a glove. The car got a lot of great looks and comments even in europe where the car is common but this new 2010 model looks great. I got about 18 mpg but I was driving hard. The rear wheels turn slightly and make parking very easy.

The head up display and navigation feature is the best I have seen. I would highly recommend it if you use navigation much. The power output is more than you could ever use in the US.

The location of the shifter is a little in the way of the i-drive. I liked it better on the steering column where it was out of the way. I would rather have paddle shifters on the steering column than on the shifter. It takes awhile to learn all the features but BMW has it all online on videos.