Superb
By RAB on
2010 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)
I just picked up this car in Europe and drove it 800 miles. The car is outstanding in every way. I ordered most of the options including sport, convenience, driver assist, head up display, entertainment, and camera package. Everything worked perfectly. The car handled like an M sports car on the twisty mountain roads and handled the autobahns at over 140 mph without ever hitting 4000 rpm. When passing the car has unbelievable power for a large car. It fits like a glove. The car got a lot of great looks and comments even in europe where the car is common but this new 2010 model looks great. I got about 18 mpg but I was driving hard. The rear wheels turn slightly and make parking very easy.
Favorite Features
The head up display and navigation feature is the best I have seen. I would highly recommend it if you use navigation much. The power output is more than you could ever use in the US.
Suggested Improvements
The location of the shifter is a little in the way of the i-drive. I liked it better on the steering column where it was out of the way. I would rather have paddle shifters on the steering column than on the shifter. It takes awhile to learn all the features but BMW has it all online on videos.