2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Great Looking on the outside
By Vladsly on 08/24/10 15:30 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I Bought this car in the states and I didn't look at the car fax and when I was driving it back home in California from Florida, My transmission failed me. Outrageous prices! Doesn't look too good in the inside and don't think that just because it has a navigation system, that it looks good.

2010 BMW 750 Li with M Sport Package
By Steve M on 01/02/10 09:18 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have a 2010 BMW 750Li M sport package, with all options except the rear DVD system. I also own a 2007 Mercedes S-550. I also am a former Police driving instructor so I know a performance car when I drive one. The 2010 is the most amazing vehicle that I've ever driven. With the M sport package and active steering, this car does things that makes you want to put a disclaimer sticker on the car that says "do not attempt this at home". It's turn radius is unbelievable. If you drive the S-Class Mercedes, Maserati, Bentley then drive the BMW, I don't see how you would want to buy any of these other vehicles when you compare driving capabilities, ride, technology and amenities.

Superb
By RAB on 12/13/09 20:02 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up this car in Europe and drove it 800 miles. The car is outstanding in every way. I ordered most of the options including sport, convenience, driver assist, head up display, entertainment, and camera package. Everything worked perfectly. The car handled like an M sports car on the twisty mountain roads and handled the autobahns at over 140 mph without ever hitting 4000 rpm. When passing the car has unbelievable power for a large car. It fits like a glove. The car got a lot of great looks and comments even in europe where the car is common but this new 2010 model looks great. I got about 18 mpg but I was driving hard. The rear wheels turn slightly and make parking very easy.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan in VA is:

$147 per month*