Used 2010 BMW 7 Series 750Li Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Great Looking on the outside
By Vladsly

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I Bought this car in the states and I didn't look at the car fax and when I was driving it back home in California from Florida, My transmission failed me. Outrageous prices! Doesn't look too good in the inside and don't think that just because it has a navigation system, that it looks good.

Good Acceleration

Transmission already failed! Always check the carfax if you buy used

2010 BMW 750 Li with M Sport Package
By Steve M

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have a 2010 BMW 750Li M sport package, with all options except the rear DVD system. I also own a 2007 Mercedes S-550. I also am a former Police driving instructor so I know a performance car when I drive one. The 2010 is the most amazing vehicle that I've ever driven. With the M sport package and active steering, this car does things that makes you want to put a disclaimer sticker on the car that says "do not attempt this at home". It's turn radius is unbelievable. If you drive the S-Class Mercedes, Maserati, Bentley then drive the BMW, I don't see how you would want to buy any of these other vehicles when you compare driving capabilities, ride, technology and amenities.

M Sport Package. Active Steering.

Make rear sunshades deployable individually from the drivers position instead of having to deploy or not deploy all at once.

Superb
By RAB

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up this car in Europe and drove it 800 miles. The car is outstanding in every way. I ordered most of the options including sport, convenience, driver assist, head up display, entertainment, and camera package. Everything worked perfectly. The car handled like an M sports car on the twisty mountain roads and handled the autobahns at over 140 mph without ever hitting 4000 rpm. When passing the car has unbelievable power for a large car. It fits like a glove. The car got a lot of great looks and comments even in europe where the car is common but this new 2010 model looks great. I got about 18 mpg but I was driving hard. The rear wheels turn slightly and make parking very easy.

The head up display and navigation feature is the best I have seen. I would highly recommend it if you use navigation much. The power output is more than you could ever use in the US.

The location of the shifter is a little in the way of the i-drive. I liked it better on the steering column where it was out of the way. I would rather have paddle shifters on the steering column than on the shifter. It takes awhile to learn all the features but BMW has it all online on videos.