Used 2010 BMW 7 Series 750i xDrive Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Stay away
By Habibi

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Do not buy this car unless it's under warranty, valve problem burning and leaking oil .. It's a 7,000 dollar job don't waist ur money and this is my second car but never again

BMW and safe driving
By jaroslawk

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

BMW has a good look and performance but everything else are poor. I drive this car a year and i am not impressed. The major problem is with service and wheels and run-flat tires. The aluminum wheels keep cracking in normal driving conditions, and suddenly your tires can lost all air in higher speed driving. My car has 20K miles and had to replace all tires and two rear wheels. It is costly but BMW denies to take the blame. This is a bad design and BMW blaming owners of bad driving, while it is due to very stiff tires which transmit vibrations to the rims which cracks. On top they dont have tires to replace and you need to wait a week, while driving a junk car.
I don't recommend BMW at all.

performance, look.

1) need better service both in service shops and customer service in US. 2) need better quality of tires and wheels. 3) need better road assistance 4) need better economy, you can make only 13-15 miles per gallon in gentle driving.

Am I reliving 2002?
By mws

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been leasing the BMW 7's since 2002 and just leased a 2010 750i x. Already neither my Blackberry storm nor the LG chocolate phone can communicate with the car. Lame excuses from customer service and no pre sale disclosure by the dealership. I cannot disclose any problems with the 2002 model as I was paid not to do so. How many are being paid now not to so? Have to agree that the 2005 and 2008 models I had served me very well. Having vowed never to try a new model after the 2002 experience I think I am back to square 1. My advice: do not get into the new 750 until all problems are corrected . Give it at least one more year to improve.