2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
BMW and safe driving
By jaroslawk on 11/12/11 15:48 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

BMW has a good look and performance but everything else are poor. I drive this car a year and i am not impressed. The major problem is with service and wheels and run-flat tires. The aluminum wheels keep cracking in normal driving conditions, and suddenly your tires can lost all air in higher speed driving. My car has 20K miles and had to replace all tires and two rear wheels. It is costly but BMW denies to take the blame. This is a bad design and BMW blaming owners of bad driving, while it is due to very stiff tires which transmit vibrations to the rims which cracks. On top they dont have tires to replace and you need to wait a week, while driving a junk car. I don't recommend BMW at all.

I'm very disappointed
By curthh on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in a 2007 750il for a 2010 750i. Though I like the looks, drive and performance of the 2010 the gas mileage is so bad that is should be illegal. When I drive around in regular city driving where the traffic is reasonable I get 8-10 miles per gallon. I think this is a travesty. And the 14 miles per gallon that BMW states on the car sticker is just a lie. I'm very upset and if BMW can't correct this problem, I'm going to turn the car in. I've had a 7 series every year for the past 15 years, this 2010 model is a major disappointment regarding the gas mileage problem

Great Looking on the outside
By Vladsly on 08/24/10 15:30 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I Bought this car in the states and I didn't look at the car fax and when I was driving it back home in California from Florida, My transmission failed me. Outrageous prices! Doesn't look too good in the inside and don't think that just because it has a navigation system, that it looks good.

Best in the world
By Keat on 08/23/10 22:55 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This car has been a phenomenal experience to drive. It's my 4th 7 series. Over the years I have become pickier. BMW kept way ahead of me! The only disappointment is the gas mileage which has taken a step back. Possibly because of xDrive.

Amazing
By Bob Whalen on 05/19/10 18:41 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is superior then any other in the world. It has the perfect blend of ride quality and performance. Excellent value for what you get. Don't hesitate to buy

My Dream Car
By Henry Smith on 05/19/10 14:10 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is simply unbeatable. The perfect blend of luxury, performance, and style. The Awd is flawless, tackling mountain hills with supreme ease. A definite buy.

BMW 7 Quality Horrible!
By Rick Tanden on 03/16/10 08:18 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

5300 miles and rear end was rattling over any road imperfections. Dealer tore apart rear end, then had been dealing with suspension bushings? R u kidding me BMW? 7 Series sunroof was even loud, allowing in air passage.

Am I reliving 2002?
By mws on 03/05/10 18:06 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been leasing the BMW 7's since 2002 and just leased a 2010 750i x. Already neither my Blackberry storm nor the LG chocolate phone can communicate with the car. Lame excuses from customer service and no pre sale disclosure by the dealership. I cannot disclose any problems with the 2002 model as I was paid not to do so. How many are being paid now not to so? Have to agree that the 2005 and 2008 models I had served me very well. Having vowed never to try a new model after the 2002 experience I think I am back to square 1. My advice: do not get into the new 750 until all problems are corrected . Give it at least one more year to improve.

2010 BMW 750 Li with M Sport Package
By Steve M on 01/02/10 09:18 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have a 2010 BMW 750Li M sport package, with all options except the rear DVD system. I also own a 2007 Mercedes S-550. I also am a former Police driving instructor so I know a performance car when I drive one. The 2010 is the most amazing vehicle that I've ever driven. With the M sport package and active steering, this car does things that makes you want to put a disclaimer sticker on the car that says "do not attempt this at home". It's turn radius is unbelievable. If you drive the S-Class Mercedes, Maserati, Bentley then drive the BMW, I don't see how you would want to buy any of these other vehicles when you compare driving capabilities, ride, technology and amenities.

Superb
By RAB on 12/13/09 20:02 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up this car in Europe and drove it 800 miles. The car is outstanding in every way. I ordered most of the options including sport, convenience, driver assist, head up display, entertainment, and camera package. Everything worked perfectly. The car handled like an M sports car on the twisty mountain roads and handled the autobahns at over 140 mph without ever hitting 4000 rpm. When passing the car has unbelievable power for a large car. It fits like a glove. The car got a lot of great looks and comments even in europe where the car is common but this new 2010 model looks great. I got about 18 mpg but I was driving hard. The rear wheels turn slightly and make parking very easy.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 7 Series Sedan in VA is:

$144 per month*