Used 2010 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

BMW and safe driving
By jaroslawk

2010 BMW 7 Series 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

BMW has a good look and performance but everything else are poor. I drive this car a year and i am not impressed. The major problem is with service and wheels and run-flat tires. The aluminum wheels keep cracking in normal driving conditions, and suddenly your tires can lost all air in higher speed driving. My car has 20K miles and had to replace all tires and two rear wheels. It is costly but BMW denies to take the blame. This is a bad design and BMW blaming owners of bad driving, while it is due to very stiff tires which transmit vibrations to the rims which cracks. On top they dont have tires to replace and you need to wait a week, while driving a junk car. I don't recommend BMW at all.

performance, look.

1) need better service both in service shops and customer service in US. 2) need better quality of tires and wheels. 3) need better road assistance 4) need better economy, you can make only 13-15 miles per gallon in gentle driving.

I'm very disappointed
By curthh

2010 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in a 2007 750il for a 2010 750i. Though I like the looks, drive and performance of the 2010 the gas mileage is so bad that is should be illegal. When I drive around in regular city driving where the traffic is reasonable I get 8-10 miles per gallon. I think this is a travesty. And the 14 miles per gallon that BMW states on the car sticker is just a lie. I'm very upset and if BMW can't correct this problem, I'm going to turn the car in. I've had a 7 series every year for the past 15 years, this 2010 model is a major disappointment regarding the gas mileage problem

Great Looking on the outside
By Vladsly

2010 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I Bought this car in the states and I didn't look at the car fax and when I was driving it back home in California from Florida, My transmission failed me. Outrageous prices! Doesn't look too good in the inside and don't think that just because it has a navigation system, that it looks good.

Good Acceleration

Transmission already failed! Always check the carfax if you buy used

Best in the world
By Keat

2010 BMW 7 Series 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This car has been a phenomenal experience to drive. It's my 4th 7 series. Over the years I have become pickier. BMW kept way ahead of me! The only disappointment is the gas mileage which has taken a step back. Possibly because of xDrive.

Sports and Sports+ mode driving.

Need all weather run flat 19" tires to match xDrive

Amazing
By Bob Whalen

2010 BMW 7 Series 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is superior then any other in the world. It has the perfect blend of ride quality and performance. Excellent value for what you get. Don't hesitate to buy

Keyless start and hidden entry pad. Adaptive headlight+side, front, and rear parking sensors. 18 way adaptable front+rear seats. Heated and Cooled Cup holders. Better Audio option. Diesel AWD option. M package available with luxury and rear luxury package. refrigerator.