2009 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: BMW builds another fantastic 7

2009 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Review

750Li Sedan (4.4L V8 Twin-turbo 6-speed Automatic)

BMW builds another fantastic 7 Series!
By Tcjenn on

2009 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned four BMW 7 series. 1991, 95, 2006' and 2009. This newest one, 2009 750Li is a fantastic automobile. The upgrade in power from a normally aspirated 360 hp v8 to the new twin turbo charged v8 is great. I can really feel the difference. I like the heads up display. I like all of the new features like the lane departure warning, the blind spot avoidance, the lane change vibration steering wheel , the continued excellent leather used, the continued excellent standard of the industry BMW seats.

The engine with its twin turbochargers is probably my favorite new feature on my car. It runs so smooth and quiet, I love it! When I need to have power, it is always ready to deliver.

The only nit pick I have is the throttle pedal is quite touchy. If I push on it too softly, nothing happens. When I push on it too hard, the car accelerates very quickly with lurching. The proper throttle technique is acquired after a long learning curve.