2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
BMW builds another fantastic 7 Series!
By Tcjenn on 07/05/10 05:55 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned four BMW 7 series. 1991, 95, 2006' and 2009. This newest one, 2009 750Li is a fantastic automobile. The upgrade in power from a normally aspirated 360 hp v8 to the new twin turbo charged v8 is great. I can really feel the difference. I like the heads up display. I like all of the new features like the lane departure warning, the blind spot avoidance, the lane change vibration steering wheel , the continued excellent leather used, the continued excellent standard of the industry BMW seats.

Interior Design Needs Major Improvement
By bmwenthusiast on 10/07/09 10:54 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I've leased a 7 series for over the past 12 years. Ranging from the '03 to '07, to now '09 model. The drive is excellent as it always has been throughout the years. It is fast, comfortable, sleek and a pleasure to drive. However, the interior design has been a huge disappointment. The little space that was already in the earlier 7's is gone. The only item you can place at the dash now is a pen let alone the only place my phone can sit is the cup holder. For a business man, this inconvenience makes day-to-day travel to meetings a hassle. So much to the effect where I have even considered that when my lease ends switching to another make who has planned the interior with more practicality.

"Without a doubt the best car yet"
By BROGERS on 09/21/09 14:24 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently purchased my second 750Li after owning a BMW '07 Li. My first ride was unbelievable. Fast, comfortable, easy to handle, idrive more friendly, head up option and nav system 100% better, so quiet you have to check the tach to know it running, and 0-60 time is really true. This beast is a sports car feel in a limo body. Nothing compares with it. Mercedes can't hold a candle to the 750Li. I've owned both.

09 750LI not a dependable car
By Bimmerman on 09/18/09 09:00 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased a brand new 09 750LI with all the possible options about three weeks ago. Since then I've been visiting the dealership twice a week. First after a day I had a leaking power steering hose. Then the hood hinge got loose and my hood in one corner was sticking up by about an inch then some air vent pipe got loose and was rattling like a broken muffler now the biggest problem that just came up after about 1500 miles is the TRANSMISSION!!! I have a loud transmission sound like you have in a 10 year old Dodge minivan with 100k miles on it. This is my 4th BMW and its the only one with those type of problems. My advice is Watch OUT!!!

2009 7-series impression
By steverobin on 05/14/09 22:41 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently drove the 2009 750iL. I have had several 750iLs and currently own a 2006 750iL. The current car is masculine and sleek, on the outside and quite comfortable in the inside. I like the heads up display and the lane change indicator. The car is powerful and responsive in the BMW tradition. I noticed that the dash was covered with a light color leather and it reflected onto the windshield. This is dangerous. I also noticed a wind noise at the driver's window. This is something my current 750iL does not have. I was not impressed with a $1000 guzzler tax and a drop in gas mileage. This was poor planning.

The Best Drive Ever
By Jim on 04/29/09 10:46 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned BMWs before and Lexus. This new BMW 750li is sweet. The overhead view speed literally in the windshield etc...is amazing. The I Drive is very easy to use.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.