2008 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: Exceptional Car

2008 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Review

750Li Sedan (4.8L V8 6-speed Automatic)

Exceptional Car
By Gurpreet on

2008 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my car over the weekend and drove two hundred miles from the dealership to my home. Ride quality, technology, build quality and all the features are mind blowing. I have looked at Benz S550 and Lexus LS460 before pulling the trigger on 750LI. In my opinion this car is the best in this class as far as options, interior look, feel, drive and build quality is concerned. I don't know what is the fuss about IDrive? I was able to figure out everything about the IDrive in my two hour drive. It's very good system if you are ready to embrace the latest and greatest in technology 750LI has to offer. IF you are in the market for luxury car in this class then look no more.

IDrive, luxury seats with tons of features and everything else this car has to offer. Once you are in driver's or passenger's seat you don't want to step out. My kids love the rear comfort seats and these seats can also be adjusted just like the front.

Better quality sun visor for the driver and passenger.