2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
So here we go...with a CPO
By pmwdiddy on 12/22/10 22:48 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I took the plunge on a 2007 CPO 750Li... Got off to a rough start, so far in the first month: 1) New front wheel bearing-thumping vibration in front end 2) New IDrive screen- after locking up intermittently after delivery 3) New Key after old lost program Bottom line, I love the car, the dealer has been great about replacing everything under warranty. I obviously have doubts about the 180 point whatever CPO checklist. They should have caught the problems I inherited. So now I start with a clean slate, will update if any problems occur.

I love the BMW 750Li
By steve on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Easy to drive but a little large at times for driveway maneuvers.The seats and interior are very comfortable.The seat massage is something I thought was over the top but on a long drive it is pretty nice. The car puts a smile on your face by just driving it. Expert engineering has made this car unreal. If you step on the gas it goes like a scalded dog. The tectronic shifter makes for some fun times once you get used to it. It made a trip on the Blue-ridge parkway a true pleasure. If I had t to do over I would have bought this car years ago.Of course I work for an oil company so I will suffer the gas pump experiences!

Brilliant Car
By aazapf on 08/11/10 03:50 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent engine, smooth, quiet and enjoyable to drive. probably a bit large around town but fantastic for long drives on the weekend. Highly recommend.

You can't go wrong
By Malik on 07/05/09 09:54 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I was a little bit skeptical whether I should go for the 7 series. After several reviews I decided to go for it and see if there would be any headaches with owning a car like this. The idrive is easy to use, just make sure you don't use it while driving, I almost rear ended several cars. The comfort is out of this world, you really feel like you are in a leer jet.

The Nightmare Continues...
By Hollywood on 11/26/07 11:49 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I just traded my '06 750Li lemon for an '07...and got another lemon. The '06 was continually in the shop for transmission problems, which after 4 attempts and a new transmission was never fixable. The new '07 has the same problems (I know, "fool me once..."). BMW as a company has been horrific to deal with. The mechanics say that BMW is well aware of the faulty transmissions, but no fix is available. Apparently BMW's policy is "let the buyer beware". Yikes. I now have an attorney instead of a drivable vehicle. Oh well, live and learn! I guess there is good reason why the A8 and the S-class have passed up the 7 series in reviews over the past several years.

750 Li
By BM on 05/23/07 21:38 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first BMW after a Lexus and MB. I tested the LS 460 and S 550. I fell in love with the 750. I love the car. It is loaded with amazing technology. The iDrive is easier than I expected (of course it took me two hours at the dealership to learn the basics and another two hours of exploring it at home). It is fun to drive especially when passing other cars. This is truly a luxury car with the heart of a race car. Best car to lease.

The best sedan I have driven
By drjbmw on 02/22/07 18:17 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This the fifth BMW 7 series that I have bought. 1987, 91, 96, 01 and 07. I can drive any car that I want but I keep going back to BMW. I also own a 2004 645 Ci that I truly love to drive when the wife and kids are not around.

Classic Evolution
By Mike T. on 01/24/07 20:53 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The new 750Li is outstanding. This is my fifth 7-series sedan and by far the best. The technology took some getting used to but the car is really awesome once you live with it for awhile. This is truly the vehicle of the future. Driveability is the usual BMW excellence. Michigan Blue is a great new BMW color and the black nascar leather is very comfortable. I took european delivery and BMW treated us great.

Piper's BMW
By Jack Piper on 11/20/06 15:07 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The 750 is one mean driving machine. My wife and I love it. While this is not our first BMW it is our first 750 and we would not own any other series. When driving you do not hear nor feel the outside. It takes the road like it owns it and when pick up is needed other cars are in your dust with their mouths open.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.